Recent content by Almechik

1. A

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

We need now Linux dedicated server files, pretty please?
  2. A

PC 1.3.0.5

Dont complain about un-managable Moons on Expert, just do them on normal world, or screw completely, their loot isnt even that important anymore since martian loot is way more useful (i was going to say that blizzard staff might be worth it for moon lord, but since spikes are gone, Damage-rain...
  3. A

PC 1.3.0.5

Well, :red:, thankfully i did moon lord enough times today to finish and polish up my Mage Expert. I guess the only reliable and proper way of slaying that beast is using mechanical minecart?
  4. A

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Any tips on doing Moon Lord As mage on expert?
  5. A

Celestial cuffs are great for normal mode invasions, they are pointless for Bosses on expert, since you cant afford to get hit at all, and there isnt anything to drop stars. No matter how much i hate this magic dmg debuff you get from using potions (its stupid and should be removed) Mana flower...
  6. A

Well now your strategy doesnt work since you can not use mirror while fighting him
  7. A

MIght work i guess, gotta try once i fight again this stupid Lunar Event. Honestly Solar Pillar on expert is insanely hard for mage. I didnt die on any other pillar, but got killed around 10 times on Solar Slime wont work for anyone else than summoner, since i'm pretty sure you'd kill the slime
  8. A

So i just had my first fight with moonlord playing mage set up on expert. This fight is impossible, i died in 3 seconds. And i wasnt even unprepared! i had all the possible buffs i could get. Spectre armor, Sorcer emblem, Celestial Emblem, Avenger Emblem, Destroyer Emblem, Celestial Moonshell...
  9. A

Turbo Truffle Worm Farm - Vertical, Hoik Engine Powered (+ Spawn Area Tutorial)

I havent put the traps yet, though. I used minions for a little bit instead (with quite a success, 5 plat in half hour on expert and 10 truffle worms) but i had to turn bottom layer off and on every time he spawned. Thankfully i just beat the plantera so i hope to get enough traps to finish the farm
  10. A

PC Fisherman's pocket guide?

Nevermind, i just got it, thread to close
  11. A

PC Fisherman's pocket guide?

Does anyone have this wonderful piece of equipment? So far Angler gave me 4 Sextant's and one Weather Radio. I'll pay with up to 1 plat
  12. A

Turbo Truffle Worm Farm - Vertical, Hoik Engine Powered (+ Spawn Area Tutorial)

So since the 1.3 we got new npc that randomly spawns underground, he keeps spawning in my farm, turning it off, any idea how to solve that issue?
  13. A

Other Game Fallout Series

Thanks for help guys! I'll pirate once its finished downloading. Sadly i wont be able to play too much, cuz, you know, Skyrim Legendary on steam sale :P
  14. A

Tried that, it seems the game doesnt see the disc. I might try to pirate it (after all i own the game, i think i am allowed to download it from wherever i might want to?) if that wont work i'll give up
  15. A

So, some time ago (perhaps 3-4 years ago) i bought Fallout 3 in one of my local game stores. It didnt run steam, nor games for windows live. It worked perfectly fine when my system was Win XP. Now after some time i have new pc with Win 8.1 (win 7 before) and I just cant run the game! When i put...
Back
Top Bottom