Recent content by ALMOHARB

1. ALMOHARB

How ya doing dude is there any chance that 1.2.4 news are. Coming soon? And what's going on with...

How ya doing dude is there any chance that 1.2.4 news are. Coming soon? And what's going on with the patch? I'm realy confused dude.
  2. ALMOHARB

Wakes up* turns on the PC* reads (loki:it isn't my b-day it was red yesterday) HOLY GOD,reds...

Wakes up* turns on the PC* reads (loki:it isn't my b-day it was red yesterday) HOLY GOD,reds birth day....I'm too late
  3. ALMOHARB

What's up bruh how's it going Logan! (I feel that I forget your name XD) it's nice to see ya...

What's up bruh how's it going Logan! (I feel that I forget your name XD) it's nice to see ya hear! I've been wondering is 1.2.4 update going to be bundled with 1.3 or realeased earlier?
  4. ALMOHARB

It nice to be back baby! Hell yeah I'm back to the forums a nice fuzzy hug for all! Including...

It nice to be back baby! Hell yeah I'm back to the forums a nice fuzzy hug for all! Including you Andrew! It been what 3 years since you wrote this http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/moving-forward.15820/ No pressure just saying what happend to that?
Back
Top Bottom