Recent content by Almost32Nuns

1. Almost32Nuns

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

You can zoom in and out by pressing the L or R triggers while the game is paused (not while in the inventory screen, only in the pause menu). It's actually been that way since the release of Terraria on XBONE. The interface (including buffs/debuffs) become fully visible when fully zoomed out...
  2. Almost32Nuns

Xbox One Game won't save and exit

Hmmm, Must just be a bug then. I'll submit a report to the developers. Thanks! =D
  3. Almost32Nuns

Yeah, I had to do it as well. I tried multiple methods for about an hour to get it to save. I believe it actually had something to do with my external hard drive. I remember bumping the cord that morning, and I don't believe I reset the game afterwards. I'm just glad it wasn't a bug that...
  4. Almost32Nuns

The sixth accessory slot is only useable in Expert Mode, and may also only work with Expert Items (Items that are strictly obtained through expert mode). Whether this is a bug or not, I cannot find any information. If you are having issues with using any items in this slot while playing expert...
  5. Almost32Nuns

Short and concise, here goes: I'm on Xbox One. 1. Before 1.3 on Xbox, I could use the staff of discord to access chests and furniture from accross the screen. I feel like that's a well earned perk, considering the difficulty of obtaining that item. I would like to have that back. 2. It...
  6. Almost32Nuns

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Hey McNasty, what's your workaround for the screen being cut off? My cousin tells me he's having that same problem, but has found no solution.
  7. Almost32Nuns

Hi guys! Got another issue here. I'm in a newly generated world with a legacy character. I keep selecting "Save & Exit" in the pause menu, but it isn't working. The flower shows up in the bottom right of the screen and remains animated for a time. After about a minute or two, the...
  8. Almost32Nuns

Resolved [Xbox One] Help with Splitscreen

I apologize for the redundancy of my replies lol. Still getting the hang of forums in General. I was actually in the middle of updati g that I'd figured it out when Unit One responded. Thank you guys for your time! =D
  9. Almost32Nuns

Yup, that did the trick! So simple. I feel like I pressed every other button but "A". Thanks! Feel free to Resolve this thread now.
  10. Almost32Nuns

Hey guys! I'm trying to bring in another player via splitscreen, but I can't figure it out. Before 1.3, you just turn on a second controller and press start, but that doesn't seem to be the case now. =o Thank you for your time! =D
Back
Top Bottom