Recent content by alnexusplay

1. alnexusplay

Texture Pack I made a texture pack that only replaces the female "ouh" sounds.

probably not, but I don't think that downloading a wave bank with a resource pack should be too hard... but you have to rename the original
  2. alnexusplay

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

I'm seeing what a strange guy I was lol, that last part is true but since it's quarantine I'll make another attempt, this time, I'll try to make the Meteor tools use mana... since the Meteor Suit is a mage armor, I will feel bad but I think I'll have to remove some items, I'm just remaking it...
  3. alnexusplay

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

This is amazing man, your work is wonderful! Great job
  4. alnexusplay

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Hope everything goes well, this mod is so good, never seen something similar.
  5. alnexusplay

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Damn, this mod looks hecking cool, will 1.4 hinder the development?
  6. alnexusplay

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Really nice texture pack, I used it 4 years ago and I'm surprised it's already updated for 1.4, great job!
  7. alnexusplay

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

oh, thanks! Didn't know, sorry. I have it downloaded but never crafted/bought any item.
  8. alnexusplay

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

This mod is amazing! But in my opinion the sprites could be improved as they don't look "Terrarian", like 2x2 pixels
  9. alnexusplay

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

oh, hey Flaq. I'm gonna be direct. Many things happened. My mom died, I lost my Discord account (thanks to God I got my other accounts back) and yeah, I'm not sure if I will continue the mod. Can you atleast say something to the server? (if you're still there)
  10. alnexusplay

haha the end of Meteor something. Don't even remember the name. tModLoader devs, please DELETE...

haha the end of Meteor something. Don't even remember the name. tModLoader devs, please DELETE this horrible mod.
  11. alnexusplay

Biomes & Nature (Sprites) Meteor Expansion

was it released? Where?
  12. alnexusplay

Biomes & Nature (Sprites) Meteor Expansion

ac actually my mod is also called Meteor Expansion... why did I rename it from Meteor Pickaxe to that name? sorry for this ;-;
  13. alnexusplay

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

Portuguese
  14. alnexusplay

tModLoader MOD Mega-Pack!

Only 31 mods?... lol I used to use 59, but since the last update of Calamity, I can't play anymore :( So I'm gonna use this one
  15. alnexusplay

Meteor Pickaxe Mod

umm... I don't understand english very well, so... What's a milestone?... I'm not sure what I can add to the Multiverse, Cosmic Shield has almost everything... But I don't think there's a need to have one more O.P accessory.
Back
Top Bottom