Recent content by Hanaiden

1. Hanaiden

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just curious about something. As a Healer, when you equip certain Armor & Accesories it says that it "corrupts your raidant powers". Is that suppose to mean that you cannot heal allies or something? o_O
  2. Hanaiden

@DivermanSam I have a question regarding the Monster Hunting Contracts. If you kill a rare contract monster (say Tim) before the contract becomes available but you killed it with same the player and world as the Tracker is in shouldn't that kill automactically count as completing the quest...
  3. Hanaiden

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is anyone else having an issue on Mac that when you exit a world it randomly crashes and when you re-enter that very world every modded item / NPC that is not in your inventory is gone or is it just me?
  4. Hanaiden

Can someone answer this for me?

Well it's not like I can disable that! :D
  5. Hanaiden

Can someone answer this for me?

So on Terraria when I create a new character I spawn with a Carrot (for those who don't know what it does it spawns a pet Rabbit). However, I don't own the Collectors Edition of the game. I have a suspicious feeling that it's because of the Mac / Linux Beta I had participated in, but when I...
  6. Hanaiden

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I don't if this was asked already, but can you add purchasable Life Crystals and Life Fruits? But it should be a Multiplayer exclusive thing because that in Singleplayer would be straight up overpowered. Probably a good idea as well to have them available after certain milestones eg. Life...
  7. Hanaiden

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

This question has probably been answered already but will the modded community be allowed to add all of the console exclusive items, enemies and Ocram into their mods?
  8. Hanaiden

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was referring to the fact that MountainDrew typed something that would confuse people. Also was referring to my own memory span. Come to think of it I need help with that. Also great update MountainDrew! May I suggest adding another boss to early hardmode? I don't know why but I feel like...
  9. Hanaiden

tModLoader Calamity Mod

(Looks at Update Progress) Reaction: HOW COULD YOU FORGET SOMETHING YOU ALREADY DID 2 TO 3 WEEKS AGO!? Atleast you aren't always forgetting :red: you are supposed to remember unlike me :p
  10. Hanaiden

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So will Calamity 1.2 download be here because I refuse to wait like 6 hours for my Discord to load up -_-
  11. Hanaiden

tModLoader Antiaris

Reintroduce the Afterlife and Nightingale Amor Sets but rework both of them so they become more "useful". For example; the Afterlife Armor's set bonus will allow you to take a fatal hit but have a cooldown before you can take another fatal hit (one minute should be fair) and have the Nightingale...
  12. Hanaiden

This has nothing to do with Thorium but who else like sour patch kids? I sure do. :happy:
  13. Hanaiden

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I hope Relogic won't ruin Terraria's PC community like Take Two did to GTA 5's modded community.
  14. Hanaiden

You do? When was that a thing?
  15. Hanaiden

Items Giant Aquatic Aquariums & Creature Eggs

While I was in the ocean biome I started thinking. What if there was I way I could bring back local wildlife (Crabs, Sharks, Squids, Jellyfish ect.) to my base without the use of statues or not having them despawn. That's when I though of this idea; A giant aquatic aquarium that is about 30...
Back
Top Bottom