Recent content by Alowex

1. Alowex

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I was really hoping to get an update of the right click on at least the swords as they did with the Dungeon Defenders thing weapons that you can use the right click to do a secondary function. I know is hard to do it with all of the weapons but maybe just swords to defend and take less damage...
  2. Alowex

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my entry! I made it a couple of years ago, now it's my time to show it to everyone haha. It's a regular armor set (head/chest/legs). I'm not good at drawing, so I made my entry as it would look in-game and even though is not perfect haha. Thank you for taking your time...
  3. Alowex

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

You posted it on the wrong thread bro, the right one is Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread I'll post my entry too, good luck tho
  4. Alowex

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I made my entry as how it will look like in-game, is that valid? I just want to make sure before I get disqualified haha
  5. Alowex

U are welcome, haha yes :D Hahaha It doesnyt mean nothing, but sounds funny, and its "A la"...

U are welcome, haha yes :D Hahaha It doesnyt mean nothing, but sounds funny, and its "A la", because "Ala" means Wings hahaha. I dont correct u in a rude or formal sense, i correct u to laugh with me :D
  6. Alowex

Hahahaha I read that and i dont have 18+ D: Hahahaha, Yeah, u can say bad words in spanish :D...

Hahahaha I read that and i dont have 18+ D: Hahahaha, Yeah, u can say bad words in spanish :D And its Vete, not Veta, but sounds so funny, beacuse im Mexican. You are so cool man :')
  7. Alowex

Hahahaha Bad words in spanish are censored here?

Hahahaha Bad words in spanish are censored here?
  8. Alowex

Do u speak sapnish? Your Nickname sounds like a Mexican junk food xD

Do u speak sapnish? Your Nickname sounds like a Mexican junk food xD
  9. Alowex

Hahaha Yeah... But, life goes on xD

Hahaha Yeah... But, life goes on xD
  10. Alowex

Hahaha Lets cry </3 Yeah, a couple of times. Thanks bro :D

Hahaha Lets cry </3 Yeah, a couple of times. Thanks bro :D
  11. Alowex

15 Months later ... And i'm still sad that I could not get my reward of the Halloween Contest :(

15 Months later ... And i'm still sad that I could not get my reward of the Halloween Contest :(
  12. Alowex

CC Creation Compendium #28

@Curt0815 Awesome!
  13. Alowex

Maybe better in the videos of Yrimir, And he say that he controls the wiki, So he is better than...

Maybe better in the videos of Yrimir, And he say that he controls the wiki, So he is better than all for that... I saw a video of the streaming on YouTube, Find it to see... But not complete
  14. Alowex

The heaters says that he was stupid, And other bad things And HERO say that he was better than...

The heaters says that he was stupid, And other bad things And HERO say that he was better than Yrimir, And better than all And he says: Suck my :red:! /-\ It was horrible:c
  15. Alowex

In the stream of 1.3 on Twitch... He cry like a baby, HERO gave to the heaters a lot of importance/:

In the stream of 1.3 on Twitch... He cry like a baby, HERO gave to the heaters a lot of importance/:
Back
Top Bottom