Recent content by Alpha Strike

1. A

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I hope they also fix the spiderlings summoned from the spider staff. They de-agro when on a wall and don't cling on enemies very well.
  2. A

Mobile Mobile Hoiking Problem Solved-ish (Reposted and edited to here)

Just gonna remind you, the hoik doesn't loop, I haven't developed a way to move the player right and down. I can however move a player to the left connect it to an upward hoik. To do that you will need a backward staircase with a block 2 spaces above it, to the left of that put a flat wood...
  3. A

Mobile Mobile Hoiking Problem Solved-ish (Reposted and edited to here)

Someone kindly recommended looking here to finish the rest of my "Solution". After finding not much but questions, I've decided to make my own thread somewhat explaining my findings. Here is my old thread >>> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-hoiking-problem-solved-ish.68733/...
  4. A

Mobile Mobile Hoiking Problem Solved-ish

Disclamer, If someone else made something like this, I don't mean to steal your idea. I only figured this out purely by random experimentation. I'm a new player who started playing Terraria a while back and I gotta say I've gotten pretty far since I played this game for hours upon hours. A huge...
Back
Top Bottom