• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by AlphaCentauri6

1. AlphaCentauri6

Member-Run Project Spriters for upcoming game?

Hi there, I am Morgan Hofmann. You may coincidentally know me from Terraria Online, where I posted about a game called Uberminer. I got a ton of flag, as I used big name sprites, copyrighted under fair law. So, I ask: Does anyone want to make a few sprites for my game I am making? Here is some...
  2. AlphaCentauri6

World Record (I think): 200 Queen Bees in 9.5 minutes.

World Record (I think): 200 Queen Bees in 9.5 minutes.
  3. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Java Eclipse version is almost done!
  4. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Ok ok. It is still in a very early ALPHA stage. So it might take a while to be published, it will have a character creation system. It won't be that big when to first 2 or 3 versions are released, because I use the free version of GameMaker. But I'll try to move it to Java as soon as my Eclipse...
  5. AlphaCentauri6

PC Windery Process: The Basics.

Hi! I am Morgan, a 10 year old gamer, and developer! I create games and do the whole process on my own. So... I have been working on a game called Windery. I started with the basics: Spriting, creating objects, collision code, controls and done! The only thing I still can't fix are the death...
  6. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Hi! I'm Morgan, a 10-year old developing- and gaming-interested boy from The Netherlands. I like playing sandbox games like for instance Terraria. I am currently working on a game called Windery. Wonder how I got the inspiration for such a title? I just looked out of the window, and saw the...
  7. AlphaCentauri6

Haha!

Haha!
  8. AlphaCentauri6

(Insert an epic introduction of yourself)

(Insert an epic introduction of yourself)
  9. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

Thanks man! What? They were HELPING me? Thank them :) You don't understand. 1. I'm already developing the game. 2. I was not going to use Terraria sprites in the official game. Those were for the prototypes.
  10. AlphaCentauri6

#DevPatch

#DevPatch
  11. AlphaCentauri6

Cool pic!

Cool pic!
  12. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

I Know. Btw I didnt say i was gonna do the same things.
  13. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

I know. But it's just a test for a post.
  14. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

After 1 week... I can post! So... I want to talk about those forums. Terraria online was annoying me. I was posting things about my indev game. Everyone hated me. So I went to the Terraria Forums. I hope things wont get as worse as on Terraria online. - Morgan
Top Bottom