Recent content by AlphaCentauri6

1. AlphaCentauri6

Member-Run Project Spriters for upcoming game?

Hi there, I am Morgan Hofmann. You may coincidentally know me from Terraria Online, where I posted about a game called Uberminer. I got a ton of flag, as I used big name sprites, copyrighted under fair law. So, I ask: Does anyone want to make a few sprites for my game I am making? Here is some...
  2. AlphaCentauri6

World Record (I think): 200 Queen Bees in 9.5 minutes.

World Record (I think): 200 Queen Bees in 9.5 minutes.
  3. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Java Eclipse version is almost done!
  4. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Ok ok. It is still in a very early ALPHA stage. So it might take a while to be published, it will have a character creation system. It won't be that big when to first 2 or 3 versions are released, because I use the free version of GameMaker. But I'll try to move it to Java as soon as my Eclipse...
  5. AlphaCentauri6

Windery Process: The Basics.

Hi! I am Morgan, a 10 year old gamer, and developer! I create games and do the whole process on my own. So... I have been working on a game called Windery. I started with the basics: Spriting, creating objects, collision code, controls and done! The only thing I still can't fix are the death...
  6. AlphaCentauri6

Intro.

Hi! I'm Morgan, a 10-year old developing- and gaming-interested boy from The Netherlands. I like playing sandbox games like for instance Terraria. I am currently working on a game called Windery. Wonder how I got the inspiration for such a title? I just looked out of the window, and saw the...
  7. AlphaCentauri6

Haha!

Haha!
  8. AlphaCentauri6

(Insert an epic introduction of yourself)

(Insert an epic introduction of yourself)
  9. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

Thanks man! What? They were HELPING me? Thank them :) You don't understand. 1. I'm already developing the game. 2. I was not going to use Terraria sprites in the official game. Those were for the prototypes.
  10. AlphaCentauri6

#DevPatch

#DevPatch
  11. AlphaCentauri6

Cool pic!

Cool pic!
  12. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

I Know. Btw I didnt say i was gonna do the same things.
  13. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

I know. But it's just a test for a post.
  14. AlphaCentauri6

YAY! I can post!

After 1 week... I can post! So... I want to talk about those forums. Terraria online was annoying me. I was posting things about my indev game. Everyone hated me. So I went to the Terraria Forums. I hope things wont get as worse as on Terraria online. - Morgan
Back
Top Bottom