Recent content by AlphaGamer1803

1. AlphaGamer1803

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesn't ride kamen
  2. AlphaGamer1803

Console Where's my Update?

Oh, thanks! I'll get to playing the crap out of that during the next couple of days then :)
  3. AlphaGamer1803

Is the update live on XBox consoles yet? There's been no new news n the home page, but I can't believe that it could possibly take this long, so I'm just wondering.
  4. AlphaGamer1803

So why is it taking Microsoft THREE WEEKS to look through the patch notes and approve the changes? Please understand I'm not trying to whine and moan about them taking a while to get the update to me, because I'm not like that. I respect that it is a long process, but there's probably a reason...
  5. AlphaGamer1803

The 1.2.4 update came to PS right on time, but they said it would be on XBox within a couple of weeks of the post by 505 Games saying it was nearly ready, and we have had no news whatsoever. It's been two and a half weeks already! You need to keep us up-to-date, or we'll start thinking the...
  6. AlphaGamer1803

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Actually called Dave and is a peasant that's allergic to snow. Also, his skin is blue.
  7. AlphaGamer1803

Xbox 360 AlphaMarket: Souls, Accessories, Weapons

I'll try to remember to get back on Terraria soon. The new update will probably be out in a couple of days so I'll look for some merch!
  8. AlphaGamer1803

1 platinum? I'm not sure if I have one because I haven't played Terraria for ages (been hooked on Destiny), but I'll have a root around!
  9. AlphaGamer1803

How well-known is the person above you?

1/10 Sure I've seen you somewhere...
  10. AlphaGamer1803

Console Question: WHY'S MOBILE GOT 1.2.4 BEFORE CONSOLE?

I don't mean to be offensive, but mobile is usually at the bottom, so it just seemed wierd that they aren't now. I want all platforms to be completely equal, but unfortunately that's never going to happen.
  11. AlphaGamer1803

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPE TRAIN! CHOO! CHOO!!!! LETS SLAY SOME DUKES!
  12. AlphaGamer1803

Awful videogame ideas into great ones

Go round telling people their ideas don't seem logical and teasing them because they can't do the LLAP sign! Now with added ear pointiness. Getting beat up till you die simulator
  13. AlphaGamer1803

Xbox 360 Stuff to do: Pixel Art

Yeah it's only on PC right now and I think you can make walls with it but not too sure. It will hopefully be in the next console update.
  14. AlphaGamer1803

I sell souls of night, light and flight, and also Accessories and weapons that I gather while farming in the Hallow, Corruption, Crimson, Underworld, Space and sometimes Jungle. I'm willing to sell valuables from the Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon rarely. If you're interested, please PM me. I will...
  15. AlphaGamer1803

Xbox 360 Stuff to do: Pixel Art

and one more thing....... ITS SO COOL!!!!
Back
Top Bottom