Recent content by Altair357

1. A

Working as Designed Super Star Shooter piercing causes half of its shots to not hit

I do appreciate your attention to the issue. I guess all I can say is that if you halved the damage and fixed it, the weapon would be equally viable but just be a lot more fun to use and it wouldn't waste half of your stars which are already the most tedious ammo to get. In any case, thank you...
  2. A

Working as Designed Super Star Shooter piercing causes half of its shots to not hit

"It's intentional that half of the ammo this weapon uses does absolutely nothing" Are you serious man?
  3. A

Reported this back in 1.4 as well. The SSS has a secondary hit that grants the target invulnerability and makes the next shot not hit. In effect, every even-numbered shot does not connect, wasting ammo and halving the weapon's DPS. Pay close attention to the video. One shot fired - dummy gets...
  4. A

Working as Designed Biome Torch Swap does not place Coral Torches in the Ocean Biome

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Torch_God%27s_Favor
  5. A

Working as Designed Biome Torch Swap does not place Coral Torches in the Ocean Biome

I tried doing it underwater in the ocean too, but still no luck. Surely the coral torch is tied to the ocean biome right?
  6. A

Super Star Shooter only hits every other shot

It isn't. A single star from the weapon hits twice, because it has a secondary hit. Watch the video again. But yes, I am in Master Mode, though that doesn't make the listed behavior make much sense.
  7. A

Super Star Shooter only hits every other shot

Now, this one could be intentional for all I know. But it seems that when firing on a target who takes little or no knockback, the Super Star Shooter's secondary attack gives the target enough piercing invincibility frames to not be hit by the second star. As you can see in this short video...
  8. A

Working as Designed Star Cannon and Super Star Shooter do not deal critical hits despite listed crit chance

Yeah, kind of seems like it should either crit or not say there's a crit chance, not both. But thank you for the reply.
  9. A

Working as Designed Star Cannon and Super Star Shooter do not deal critical hits despite listed crit chance

Ah, thank you that's good to know. Admittedly I only tested star cannon and I referred to the old Super Star Shooter spoiler which showed it not critting, lol.
  10. A

These weapons have a listed crit chance, can get Reforge modifiers that affect crit, and are affected by armor stat changes as well as accessory modifiers such as Lucky. Despite this, they cannot crit at all.
Back
Top Bottom