Recent content by Alzaro

1. Alzaro

tModLoader Battle Hardened NPCs

Hey everyone! Just an FYI to anyone interested, the mod has been updated to the latest tmodloader v0.11.8.9! The update also features a bug fix. Enjoy <3
  2. Alzaro

This is true. But I've updated the mod recently! Sorry for the radio silence. I'm a terrible mod author, but I'm going to keep up with this one now. If you'd like to use it you should be able to find it on the mod browser or you can manually download it from my original post.
  3. Alzaro

Hey there! I've updated this mod finally. You should be able to find it on the mod browser or just download the mod manually from my original post <3 Enjoy friend.
  4. Alzaro

It is intended for now. I do plan to get it working one day though! Hopefully sooner rather than later!
  5. Alzaro

Hello! If you would still like to use this mod it has been updated and should show up in the mod browser now. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any questions about it! Hello! I recently updated it so if you still wish to use the mod it should be working now! Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!
  6. Alzaro

Sorry about the super long wait guys. I've been extremely busy with college as of late. I will do my best to get this mod updated to the newest version of TMOD within the next few days! Thank you guys for still trying and wanting to use this mod! Again, sorry for the terribly long wait.
  7. Alzaro

No problem! let me know if you get it to work! If not I'll help the best I can
  8. Alzaro

I just checked on another PC, the mod is in the mod browser. Could it not be showing up because you're not using tmodloader v0.7?
  9. Alzaro

Tired of being under attack and all of the sudden your tinker get eviscerated? WELL NO MORE! Installing this mod makes all of your NPC's immortal! No more waiting for your tinker to respawn and move back in! This mods version is v1.6 right now, please let me know of any bugs you find while...
  10. Alzaro

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

AHHH I thought that's what .aiStyle did but taking a second look im just a dummy. Thank you so much!
  11. Alzaro

Here is the code for my modprojectile class. This is the SetDefaults of it, the other methods are just accessors. public override void SetDefaults() { projectile.name = "BloodSickle"; projectile.aiStyle = 18; projectile.width = 40...
  12. Alzaro

Okay so I'm trying to make a weapon that is like the Death Sickle. My question is if there is anything I need to do in the SetDefaults method to make it imitate the Death Sickle? This is what I have so far : public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "Blood Scythe"...
  13. Alzaro

Okay so I'm trying to make a weapon that is like the Death Sickle. My question is if there is anything I need to do in the SetDefaults method to make it imitate the Death Sickle? This is what I have so far : public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "Blood Scythe"...
  14. Alzaro

You're right. You said that and I found the error. Had to add a using at the top because I moved things around after I wrote the code. Thank you :D
  15. Alzaro

Looking for help on this error: Mod Sources\MyMod\MyMod.cs(26,45) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MyItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?). I've double checked all my file names and what not. I just upgraded to v0.7 of tmodloader but...
Back
Top Bottom