• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Amaro_Lunático
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trees shouldn't drop berries this is logic no berries growing at trees (Cherry is fruit in fact)
    Amaro_Lunático
    Amaro_Lunático
    So, what is your solution then?
    Or did you just want to complain about it?
    Xenogenisis
    Xenogenisis
    i think we should add bushes. not only for the berries but aslo for asthetic
    Amaro_Lunático
    Amaro_Lunático
    I mean maybe, I don't think we need them, but it also wouldn't be that difficult to add, I think.

So yeah, it's kinda of tossup for me.
    Reactions: Alex S
    Are there any seasonal events you would like to be added to the game? Or maybe ways you would like to flesh out the already existing ones even more?

I personally would like a carnaval event, basically a special version of the party event with some exclusive items, like a red bull and blue bull pets.
    Amaro_Lunático
    Amaro_Lunático
    haha yeah
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Cristmass lacks of easy to obtain useful in game things ,because i had no chances to get something from frost moon on 1.2 mobile and from this time literally never tried it again(Means it is was difficult even with endgame loot), presents are kind of more useful than goodie bags but still they dont drop something interesting at all(exept chackram it is rare trash ,what interesting in my opinion)
    Amaro_Lunático
    You know how certain enemies have some small quirks about them, like the werewolves/vampires being especially weak to some itens, and how Crawltipede only targets you if you're on the air. How about we expand a bit? like with special moves or small interactions.
    Hey why Empress of LIGHT enraged at daytime?
    If she is NOT Empress of NIGHT
    how do you make texture packs? because i dont want to ask people to make it for me every time i want to have my own texture pack
    If you could add any new special seeds (like "not the bees!" and "for the worthy"), what they would it be?

Mine would be "snowed in" (couldn't think of a better name :D), it is basically an entire world of snow and ice, and maybe the starter NPC would be the Merchant.
    Hauntling Ω
    Hauntling Ω
    “The Climb” where the world is vertical instead of horizontal and fractured into a bunch of floating rocks of various materials, voodoo demons do not spawn and the default player spawn is in hell, and a chest with a single voodoo doll is at the very top of the world. Picking up the voodoo doll AT ALL allows voodoo demons to spawn again.
    Alex S
    Alex S
    "floor is lava" lava spawns everywhere around lava pools is naturally spawning obsidian and stone
    "Gravity = false" or "Pandora" basicaly sky block seed
    Everyone wants challenge
    "To infinity and Beyond" it is sky block too but every biome is sky island style always active feather fall and hell is covered by peaks with rare holes
    Actually a sky block for noobs not experienced players
    CorruptMimic22
    CorruptMimic22
    "I don't know" All the blocks are randomly generated
    "Upside-down" the name says all, sky islands down and hell up, the liquids also move upside down (the NPC's upside down too)
    "Paper armor" self explanatory, 1 hit and you die.(because the mobs deals high damage) Crimson world for the expert BoC item
    You know how so people want some post-moon lord content, well, I think I had an idea to fix that up a bit. Challenges, special versions of the boss fights and events with end-game level stats and other alterations, but they don't offer any new loot to make the player stronger.

Here are some challenge ideas I had:

- Cornered, two WoF coming from opposite sides of the world

- Boss Rush, self explanatory.
    Reactions: Falloutguy645
    Alex S
    Alex S
    You said about homing lasers ??????????????????????? (Thats unreal)
    CorruptMimic22
    CorruptMimic22
    You're talking about a synergy with 2 or more bosses?
    Amaro_Lunático
    Amaro_Lunático
    If your asking about the whole idea of the challenges, yes they would fall more on the synergies and small alterations to the bosses and events, instead of all new boss fights.

Basically the idea is to rebattle all the game's fights at a end-game level, and do some crazy things with enemies, like fighting two WoF at same time, or having all the celestial pillars spawn at the same spot back to back, etc ...
    You guys remember the Vanity Contest, so what idea that didn't make the cut that you would add to game?

I would add the Bubblehead set, one of the finalists.

Obs.: In case you pick an idea from the submissions thread, please tell which page it is in or send a corresponding link.
    if you could change something about the town NPCs, what would it be?

I would give them more dialogue, like reactions to when you defeat certain bosses or events. Some examples being the mechanic with the mech bosses, the dryad with Plantera and the angler with Duke Fishron. Just a small touch to make them feel more alive, but to be fair, 1.4 already did a good job on that department.
    Alex S
    Alex S
    And Dye trader can buy dyes and give more money for exchange (Same applies to Witch Doctor and herbs, Clothier and Vanity, Tavernkeep and alcohol)
    Zoologist will take all critters for free
    Tavernkeep have more functions as barmen tip and something else.
    Amaro_Lunático
    Amaro_Lunático
    Yeah, I agree that the NPCs should have some favorite and disliked itens, affecting how much you gain by selling it to them, I wouldn't go so far as they taking it for free, but lets go with the truffle and zoologist examples you gave. I would say they would buy glowings mushrooms and critters for far less than the other NPCs, just by how repulsed they would be for you trying to sell them such things.
    Alex S
    Alex S
    Also i would add a shop for angler (he sells cooked sea food only if cauldron in his room so this is option and easter egg)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom