Recent content by Amarok the Wolf

1. Amarok the Wolf

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This is not strictly an RNG silly or coincidence but more a case of "welp now im committed to this I guess" I'm doing some variation of drow-challenge and sorry its hard to see but Very claustrophic experience: Do try it if you like the idea
  2. Amarok the Wolf

I'm back with pyramid shenanigans part 3: Hardcore mode! so this time we have two pyramids again and an entire half of map with no crimson on it. And the jungle is within that. So that's really nice RNG, thx. also a life heart at the bottom of a pyramid. thx. this time on a large map. Are...
  3. Amarok the Wolf

OKAY, so I got a really cool one to share now: Y'all know about my previous pyramid shenanigans...well. I just made a SMALL world in EXPERT mode for the purposes of idk, lootbag farming, w/e ANYWAY. not one pyramid showed up. instead I got TWO PYRAMIDS. One of those pyramids leads into the...
  4. Amarok the Wolf

XD maybe the competition will drive down the prices
  5. Amarok the Wolf

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

they're lovely! But why doesn't the ice tower have any doors?
  6. Amarok the Wolf

IDK how i'm not ded already and nearly died while trying to screenshot this -> Solar pillar spawns in snow biome -> snowstorm -_-' "I may have missed a variable in my calculations." -> ONE DED GREY ALIEN
  7. Amarok the Wolf

I actually just found an enchanted sword early on in my 'No Placement' challenge, and though, it's not really screenshot worthy, the beams are a DECENT source of light that doubles as weapon
  8. Amarok the Wolf

No Placement Challenge

I found this fun sounding challenge (from a long time ago) that i'll just link here if anyone wants to try it! Here I just started the challenge. I'm noticing a lot of little things that can be used as light sources: Torches from smashed pots but not picked up (doesn't count as 'placed'...
  9. Amarok the Wolf

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Yeeh. I find UFO difficult to fight normally (but also a lot of fun). Actually second phase can be easy if you've got Cosmic Car Keys. Just need to follow a specific strafing pattern and be quick. Ufo is really easy to fight if you're inside a house with one opening at the top. I tend to throw...
  10. Amarok the Wolf

Sprites The Mushrooms [As an Alt-Jungle]

What if the 'mushroom temple' had a huge sleeping dragon boss in it sleeping dragon -> golem. It's napping because the mushroom spores make it drowsy. You summon it by waking it up with spore-b-gon item. What if...the 'Fungus Among Us' is trying to grow the biome to keep the monster asleep...
  11. Amarok the Wolf

Which NPC do you relate to most?

Party Girl (I don't actually like parties) but: Collector of random useless objects that provide aesthetic or thematic appeal Specifically: the aquisition of novelty items (lava lamps) An obsession with novelty in general Randomised chance of appearing in a certain place (for non obligatory...
  12. Amarok the Wolf

"Where I come from, the trees drink Fire." O_O
  13. Amarok the Wolf

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

1. That Space Gun was the best weapon and NOTHING would ever replace it 2. Dungeon Guardian was a boss we actually had to kill to progress 3. I avoided underground Crimson and Corruption because my friend was like "oooh its very >interesting< down there". I overanalysed that statement and...
  14. Amarok the Wolf

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Wall of Flesh This actually worked against me: In a massive way. I went up against wall of flesh with space gun and meteorite armour. Got my pwnhammer. Returned to base. Didn't even think to craft or collect anything molten. No pickaxe. Nothing. I had no hellevator. My only way to get back...
  15. Amarok the Wolf

Showcase your headquaters!

A nice place for my npcs to stay. We're In space !
Back
Top Bottom