Recent content by Ambitions

1. Ambitions

Should I get terraria for PC?

Depends on how old the computer is. If it's too old it'll have a real hard time running Terraria. My 500 dollar laptop from several years ago could barely run Terraria when I turned it on for the first time without slowing down every five minutes, and Macbooks aren't even meant to play games...
  2. Ambitions

Terraria day counter/overlay?

Maybe try to find a modifiable timer that allows you to specify certain things like 1 hour = 24 minutes (so the hour counter would be the day counter) or speed up the timer so that the hour counter goes up as fast as the minute counter and the minute counter goes up as fast as the second...
  3. Ambitions

Resolved Terraria won't launch, with crash report.

Probably also a good idea to double check and make sure all of your stuff is backed up before reinstalling.
  4. Ambitions

I don't know, man. I don't know.

I don't know, man. I don't know.
  5. Ambitions

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

I don't really like Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow. Not really because I don't like the look of them or the enemies or anything, (although the crimsom does kinda make me uncomfortable) just cause I don't like the spreading mechanic. I always get super stressed about it and I'm really bad at...
  6. Ambitions

Angler is Dead!

It's all good man, there's no problem. I'm happy to help in any way!
  7. Ambitions

Angler is Dead!

Once you've woken him up before you won't have to wake him up again, he'll just respawn near where the rest of your NPCs are. Where were you when you were waiting for him to move in?
  8. Ambitions

Angler is Dead!

Sometimes NPCs can be a little finicky. I believe they will be removed from the housing menu when they die, I'm not entirely sure on that though. You'll just have to wait a while for him to respawn. Do you have an estimate on how long you were waiting for him to move in and how long you were...
  9. Ambitions

Music SonicBurst's Music

You only started making music yesterday? If so, damn. You're much better than I was a day after I started making music, lol. I've been making music for about four years now. I'm not as good as most people who have been making music for as long as me cause its mostly been something I've...
  10. Ambitions

Lol I thought it would just look funny

Lol I thought it would just look funny
  11. Ambitions

Now draw a super muscly male version

Now draw a super muscly male version
  12. Ambitions

Hope your cat gets better man, that really sucks

Hope your cat gets better man, that really sucks
  13. Ambitions

Weapons & Equip New "Equipment" Slot only for Wings?

Please try to be a little less hostile about this :) I understand that you might be getting a little frustrated, but it isn't helpful for anyone involved if you start spewing curse words and insults at everyone (which you weren't doing, I know, it just could eventually happen if you don't settle...
  14. Ambitions

Items Burried Treasure

I feel like it would make more sense if it was a lot more rare. In every story you hear about buried treasure it's always super rare, so rare that you can only find it with a map leading you exactly there, step by step. If you could just go to the desert, mine four blocks, and have an almost...
Back
Top Bottom