Recent content by J Fizzle

1. J Fizzle

This is ridiculous to hear. I have been seeing your art since I started playing this game years...

This is ridiculous to hear. I have been seeing your art since I started playing this game years and years ago, and this entry alone blows everything else in the Compendium out of the water.
  2. J Fizzle

Working as Designed Item name

As stated in the official bug list compilation on the forum, localization for languages other than English have not been fully completed. The are currently being worked on. Excuse the poor Portuguese, I used google translate. :) Conforme declarado na compilação oficial da lista de bugs no...
  3. J Fizzle

Friendly fairies (Pink, Blue, Green) behaving in odd fashion

My hardmode world spawned with Palladium, Mythril, and Adamantite. However, every single time a fairy appears underground, it seems to place Palladium's value above all other ores... even when both Mythril and Adamantite are present, and in closer proximity to the fairy. I have tested this by...
  4. J Fizzle

**REPORTED** Queen Bee bug.

Observed in classic mode. After the Queen Bee's attack sequence of three quick lunges at the player, the Queen Bee will stop a distance from the player for a moment, and then teleport either directly above the player or inside them. Noticed multiples times since last week, while running 1.4.0.3.
  5. J Fizzle

**REPORTED** Some mobs moving through walls.

At first I had a suspicion this might just be in dark areas due to lighting or something, but it happens in well lit areas as well. Both Giant Tortoises and Chaos Elementals seem to have the ability to move through walls, albeit in a glitchy fashion. Where a Chaos Elemental would typically just...
  6. J Fizzle

4 years is a long :red: time dude

4 years is a long :red: time dude
  7. J Fizzle

It pains me that Terraria Mobile hasnt been updated in so long. It’s like the devs dont realize...

It pains me that Terraria Mobile hasnt been updated in so long. It’s like the devs dont realize how much of an untapped resource it is...
  8. J Fizzle

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I have a feeling that someone will make a mod adding all of this content back into the game anyway, so I'm not that worried. If not though, better start grinding those Ocram kills on my iPhone
  9. J Fizzle

Hey there! Would like to make a comment on your texture pack that makes bunnies the Annoying Dog...

Hey there! Would like to make a comment on your texture pack that makes bunnies the Annoying Dog from Undertale. Are you planning on updating it so as the Crimson Bunnies will also be retextured? Thanks!!
  10. J Fizzle

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

I absolutely love it, however it doesn't replace the Goblin Archer sprite...
  11. J Fizzle

Why so specific?

Why so specific?
  12. J Fizzle

Happy Birthday Terraria! But I guess no celebration this year? That's kinda boring...

Happy Birthday Terraria! But I guess no celebration this year? That's kinda boring...
  13. J Fizzle

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
  14. J Fizzle

Texture Pack The Soft Pack

Hey, is there any estimate as to when this will be supported on Terraria's Texture Pack System? I reeeeaaaaally want to download it.
  15. J Fizzle

I feel you, dude. so many freaking times...

I feel you, dude. so many freaking times...
Back
Top Bottom