Recent content by AmmunitionCodBeeDuster

1. A

Is it possible to delete a forum account?

Is it possible to delete a forum account?
  2. A

tModLoader Harblesnargits' Wildlife Expansion: Adding a little extra to the game!

Looks much better now. Downloaded it so i can get that baby Ocram
  3. A

tModLoader Harblesnargits' Wildlife Expansion: Adding a little extra to the game!

Really like the sharks and the megashark's, good mod.
  4. A

Video New Channel

I have a new channel, here it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgS1wfMKzf_548xzZONagTg/featured?view_as=subscriber Currently only 1 video, but a new one should be coming out this week. Thanks for poppin by.
  5. A

tModLoader Terraria+

This looks pretty sweet, i think ill tack it on too my next playthrough.
  6. A

I keep getting "kicked: client did not send a UUID" is there a quick way to fix this?

I keep getting "kicked: client did not send a UUID" is there a quick way to fix this?
  7. A

Juicy

Juicy
  8. A

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yo, I'm a little sweat-miester with no coding experience. What would be the best way to learn TmodLoader coding?
  9. A

Best place to learn TmodLoader for a lil nerd with no coding knowledge

Hey im a little gremlin humanoid from northern nunavut and i wanna know how to make the cool epics mods. Would i need to watch guides or take coding courses (Code academy etc...) or could i just learn it along the way. Thanks in advance you lil babes :passionate:
  10. A

I have such a short attention span lol. I've started 3 modded worlds today and left them all...

I have such a short attention span lol. I've started 3 modded worlds today and left them all because another mod caught my attention.
  11. A

Anyone else prefer small mods that don't add like like 50'000 items. It just feels too...

Anyone else prefer small mods that don't add like like 50'000 items. It just feels too overwhelming honestly.
  12. A

So my account's 2 years old now. Woohoo

So my account's 2 years old now. Woohoo
  13. A

NPCs & Enemies Youtuber NPCs

Good concept, but if we're going to add youtuber's it should probably be one who actually play the game.
  14. A

Been farming for 30 minutes at cavern level, and still dont have a single lardfish. Am i doing...

Been farming for 30 minutes at cavern level, and still dont have a single lardfish. Am i doing something wrong?
  15. A

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

This really doesnt have much to do with the comic. And the release date is, "When its done."
Back
Top Bottom