Recent content by ancientpower

1. ancientpower

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

The only thing in client.log that's appearing besides vanilla world loading stuff is this when I do /nih-off: [03:26:34] [1/INFO] [HamstarHelpers]: 0:000 - 000023.31 Aborted timer ModHelpersTasksPrune And this when I do /nih-show-filters (this is immediately after doing /nih-clear)...
  2. ancientpower

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

Hi, this mod seems to be completely broken for me running the most recent version on Terraria 1.3.5.2 and TML 0.11.6.2. The accessory duplication glitch mentioned earlier in the thread is still present and also applies to some items with right click functionality. With no mods installed except...
  3. ancientpower

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I love you. Max world size with TerraCustom and Large World Enabler is 16800 x 4800.
  4. ancientpower

You can generate the world just fine by doing this, but it still has a major problem. When you play on a world larger than the max vanilla size with Chad's Furniture it will stop rendering properly past 8400 tiles (the far right side). This happens even with floors/carpets "disabled" and I'm...
  5. ancientpower

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

The recent update looks like a massive overall improvement to the mod's balance, and that's awesome. Really digging the different bait effects and the nerfs on multilure crafting. Only major gripe I have left is the crate pet stacking with potion effects, otherwise only thing I can think of for...
  6. ancientpower

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

This mod's probably my favorite modifier mod out there, even if it's unfinished. This will definitely be a "must-install" once we can lock in modifiers and the exploits are patched out.
  7. ancientpower

Not sure if anyone has reported this, but Chad's Furniture causes worlds larger than 8400x2400 made via TerraCustom to fail generation, or fail loading if CF is loaded after generating the world. I believe this has to do with floors from the error logs. Can we get a version of the mod completely...
  8. ancientpower

tModLoader Vending Machines

Could the NPC-killing knife be replaced with an accessory similar to the guide voodoo doll? Right now this mod doesn't work with Terraria Overhaul because of some oddity with how it changes weapon mechanics.
  9. ancientpower

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

This mod is amazing. However, it's also horribly broken and accelerates game progression by magnitudes. The crate mechanics allow you to amass resources so quickly that grinding isn't just alleviated, it's completely eliminated. While removing grind isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's so...
  10. ancientpower

tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

Modifier mods always seem like a neat idea, and I have to say that the core mechanics here are pretty solid. My suggestions to give this mod more substance would be along the lines of: Completely remove randomization on the mod's modifiers (which we could just call "modifiers") Allow the...
  11. ancientpower

tModLoader TerraScape

Awesome. I'll let you know if I decide to do any spritework, keep up the great work with this mod. My thinking is just that something like Runecraft should have a bit more substance to it than just crafting another workbench that you craft runes on. My idea wouldn't necessarily be limited to...
  12. ancientpower

tModLoader TerraScape

Very interesting mod, I've played the HECK out of both OSRS and Terraria so this was a pleasant surprise. Especially the production value. Few things I want to say even though I just started it, though I'll probably post more critique/suggestions as me and my buddies play through it...
  13. ancientpower

Game Mechanics Chest loot as rare drops in hardmode

The problem I am addressing has to do with limited resources, not with the random nature of loot. My main reason for addressing this problem is that it can be annoying in multiplayer since you usually only have 2-3 floating islands and 0-2 pyramids, as well as a small sample of dungeon loot to...
  14. ancientpower

Crafting recipes is also a viable alternative, but I feel like it takes away from the spirit of unique loot being unique loot if you can just make it, unless it would require expensive materials or have some complicated crafting process.
  15. ancientpower

It's not really adding RNG as much as it is making items renewable instead of being available in such low quantities that you could be required to generate 10+ worlds before finding ONE of an item. I'm sure there are other solutions, but this one seems to me to be the best.
Back
Top Bottom