Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  4. Terraria: Mobile
  5. Pixel Piracy
  6. Pixel Privateers

Signature

@Mug the Mimic somehow managed to guess my favourite boss! (it's not WOF if you're wondering)
They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me.:)"
"Hey, buddy, do you know where any deathweed is? Oh, no reason; just wondering, is all."
"I wonder why my predecessor spontaneously burst into flames. Hopefully it doesn't happen to me..."
"I'm quite used to not having a home, but I wouldn't mind one."
"Normally I'd try to teach you all about the Old One's Army, but you should probably ask The Tavernkeep about that."
Character Name: Andrew

Character Nickname: Andy, Guidey, Guider,

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: ???

Character Appearance:
112113_0.jpg

Character Species: Human, possibly Half-Demon

Character Personality: Slightly timid, but will help in adventures if necessary. Quite knowlegeable.

Character Equipment: Copper Bow, a bunch of arrows,

Character Abilities: Can transform into *ILLEGABLE* if burnt in lava.

Character Backstory: ???

Character Quirks: Has a phobia of closed doors.

Character Flaws: Has a phobia of closed doors. Can get pretty pissed if anyone talks about his voodoo doll, the WOF,

Extras/Trivia: Has a brother who is a ninja. Is the Chosen One.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  2. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  5. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  7. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
Back
Top Bottom