Recent content by andyblarblar

1. andyblarblar

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Ya know I literally made an account on the forums to see what was happening on Wii u and I'll be honest haveing it up to date is fine engh for me sad but better than nothing And now my search continues for a stable non laggy version of 1.3 ~:cool:
  2. andyblarblar

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

Rust in Pepperoni's last gen ;(;(;( but hey Wii u update hype!!!
  3. andyblarblar

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Wii u dosent have full 1.2.4 either
  4. andyblarblar

Yes Please! (I did ask 505 and they just said we hope to have news soon sooooooooooo_O)
  5. andyblarblar

Console Terraria last update for last gen consoles

505 has stated that there will be no content what so ever in the last patch
  6. andyblarblar

I'd hate to feed the flames here but the Nintendo versions include the Wii u too you know,its running behind all platforms but 3ds and is more than twice as capable, in terms of ram, than last gen. I mean yea it sucks for 3ds, but it's a freakin 3ds! I mean you should expect that out of it. The...
  7. andyblarblar

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Looks at post danggggggggggg that looks good looks at gaming toaster Cry's inside
  8. andyblarblar

OK I asked 505 about this and they replied with " we hope to have some news on that soon" so Wii u still being tested for it? Either way it seems that there is still hope:D
  9. andyblarblar

OK a lot of people have asked this but everyone dodges the topic, will the Wii u be getting...

OK a lot of people have asked this but everyone dodges the topic, will the Wii u be getting 1.3/the reset, it's such a new version it should be a shame to be considered"last gen" everywhere I look it's not mentioned. Just please give an answer PLEASE
  10. andyblarblar

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

Quick question will Wii u also be getting the 1.3/reset? It is currently in pre 1.2.4 limbo with nothing being said about it.
  11. andyblarblar

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what about Wii u we payed MORE than anyone else and STILL don't have 1.2.4 I did NOT PAY THIS MUCH FOR THEM TO DROP IT INSTANTLY! Plus the Wii u is just as capable as the others why is it not listed? Is it not getting 1.3 because if so THAT IS SUCH A RIPOFF...
  12. andyblarblar

All aboard the hype train! Tooot tooot

All aboard the hype train! Tooot tooot
  13. andyblarblar

Any news on the Wii u catch up update?

Any news on the Wii u catch up update?
  14. andyblarblar

Wii U Crashes bugs and more

Found that you can duplicate bones by throwing them with a high chance not to consume ammo, it dosent use the item but it still dropped the item
  15. andyblarblar

Wii U Crashes bugs and more

I noticed that no one is reporting any Wii u bugs so I made this thread,please add any Wii u bugs here also. 1) the snow biome and underground snow biome music is swaped 2) when auto buffing the pixie it sometimes appears as a 60 sec buff 3)when scrolling the map it still moves the curser on...
Back
Top Bottom