Recent content by ANejat🌈🪨

1. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Speed ceases to exist at a certain point. If something changes state with immeasurably short amount of time between set states, it's in several states at once; and when put into a condition which involves any physical existance, it hovers in a truly and completely random state. I get very lucky...
  2. ANejat🌈🪨

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My journey of finding the perfect YouTube comment has come to an end.

My journey of finding the perfect YouTube comment has come to an end.
  3. ANejat🌈🪨

Wait, you guys didn't know I played Portal?

Wait, you guys didn't know I played Portal?
  4. ANejat🌈🪨

This body is amazing! Seriously, I can't go over how small you are, but I'm HUGE! Haha, huh...

This body is amazing! Seriously, I can't go over how small you are, but I'm HUGE! Haha, huh, haHAHAHA, *intensifying maniac laughter* I do this all the time.
  5. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Hmm... Apparently, Floor 1899 doesn't exist! Floor 1900 has rats that dine on animals and idiots. (Lovecraft and his magnificently great ideas...)
  6. ANejat🌈🪨

Humorous Post your memes!

That's unfair, no one can beat shysyphus(????????) references!
  7. ANejat🌈🪨

@Redigit🌳 Wait, you already fixed it? Last time I played (1.4.2, years ago) it was affected by...

@Redigit🌳 Wait, you already fixed it? Last time I played (1.4.2, years ago) it was affected by gravity. Like- originally, in PCs, it would fly when you used it and in the mobile, it would just launch and fall for some reason.
  8. ANejat🌈🪨

Make the mobile dirt rod useful.

Make the mobile dirt rod useful.
  9. ANejat🌈🪨

while(true){ Tree.support(); } Always thought C loops worked more like Python's ("while true...

while(true){ Tree.support(); } Always thought C loops worked more like Python's ("while true {}" rather than "while(true){}"
  10. ANejat🌈🪨

@Glasia🌳 You mean like 11 bouldes..?

@Glasia🌳 You mean like 11 bouldes..?
  11. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

I wait for dozens of years and Allah bails me out. (You probably didn't understand what this means. This is a reference to a western story referencing the Arabian Nights that is about a sinner mysteriously finding himself in a circular room with 110 doors inside...) Floor 1893 is a minefield...
  12. ANejat🌈🪨

Design The Dungeon

Hmm... I don't dobt myself... Floor 1889 requires you to beat YOMIH cowboy in real-time. If you don't know what YOMIH is, shame...
  13. ANejat🌈🪨

I got an idea!! How about this: if a tree is planted and grows on dirtiest blocks, it becomes...

I got an idea!! How about this: if a tree is planted and grows on dirtiest blocks, it becomes treedigit... Treedigit can't be chopped down with axes.
  14. ANejat🌈🪨

Terraria Bad Ideas

Or get it released in the name of "Spear Of Destiny"... ...which is just Terraria without Nazi history.
  15. ANejat🌈🪨

[ATTACH] Alright, I gave up. GPT is the most neutral and emotionless- being I have seen...

Alright, I gave up. GPT is the most neutral and emotionless- being I have seen. Mysterious how he can get so creative!
Back
Top Bottom