Recent content by angrivator

1. angrivator

Casual eh i just needed to uplaod my art here

its just some art for a friend
  2. angrivator

Items Beter Drill/Pickaxe AI

So when I was making a planter farm I accidentally mined the plantera bulb. What I am saying is That when mining you can not hurt npcs or spawn plantera on accident. But if you are hurting an npc you won't mine blocks or spawn plantera. This could be useful if you were mining chlorophyte or...
  3. angrivator

Varner my brother does that

Varner my brother does that
  4. angrivator

The Hacker

I have not been on in a while so I am kind of surprised that no one has joined yet
  5. angrivator

The Hacker

Hello is anyone joining
  6. angrivator

Biomes & Nature OK I will get this straight...

I am saying to anyone nightmare then I could use my state of the art texture pack maker (again firealpaca) then I could refine it with detail For example if datpedro were here he could make me an 8 bit sprite because he is good at them and I could make it hd
  7. angrivator

How about this if you can manage to make a rough sketch of a weapon in this biome I can use my state of the art texture pack software (firealpaca) to refine it and give it detail Your pretty much talking about the corruption or crimson + hard mode hell
  8. angrivator

Maybe I was thinking of another mod but yes would you please use the poll
  9. angrivator

Actually it is a mod but it isn't on here I forget where it is though but yes some of the things could be a primary source
  10. angrivator

I know about the mod but yes the mod may be a primary source for,some of the stuff if you know what I mean
  11. angrivator

I am thinking of having hallowed armor with the helmet for halloween

I am thinking of having hallowed armor with the helmet for halloween
  12. angrivator

@DG-VR. Nice mgs 5 reference

@DG-VR. Nice mgs 5 reference
  13. angrivator

Also this thread is accepting sprites for the candy biome also ideas for enemies, weapons, ground, etc are acceptable here
  14. angrivator

OK so you know the Crimson and the corruption how they are alternative yet we only have 1 hallow biomedical without an alternative. So my point is shouldnot we have an alternate hallow if we have alternate crimson and corruption it makes sense Basically once you enter hard mode you get the...
Back
Top Bottom