Recent content by AngryNimbus

1. AngryNimbus

PS5 Whips have incorrect sounds when used continiously

Hello! On PS4, whips seem to have incorrect sound when used continuously. Tried with Spinal Tap and Snapthorn, the game runs on PS5 with backwards compatibility. At 0.13 and 0.39 Spinal Tap changes sounds, video in the .7z archive Version 1.4.4.9 build 993
  2. AngryNimbus

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Waffle's Iron in 1.4.4 was a little bit bugged, with projectiles being unable to crit 1.4.4.1 must have fixed this bug and improved "ranged" performance by quite a bit
  3. AngryNimbus

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Has anyone noticed new Excalibur? It is in the title image!
  4. AngryNimbus

PS4 Spinal Tap Hitbox Issue

This bug is inconsistent from my experience. With Obsidian armor, hitboxes are only active at close distance to the character. Without Obsi armour, the pattern looks like: close range – hitboxes work mid range – hitboxes don't work tip of the whip – hitboxes work again Snapthorn, Cool Whip...
  5. AngryNimbus

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Great job, as always. I want to add some facts about Finch Staff. It can be used on Skeletron with good effectiveness, slightly outperforming Flinxes. When you have 5 or more minion slots (post-Skeletron & Obsidian or pre-Skeletron & Bee) Finches have CC capable of rivalling Imps. Early game...
  6. AngryNimbus

Guys, you forget about one particular aerial minion, which proves to be good against QS and Dread (cheese, slightly worse if fought normally)
  7. AngryNimbus

To be completely honest, I disagree that Razorblade Typhoon needs nerfs. It is really good in all situations, but it is not *overpowered* in any particular one. Pumpkin Moon: W15 is reached at 9.59 PM, which is equal to Razorpine + Rainbow Gun Frost Moon: RBT reaches late W19, which is about as...
  8. AngryNimbus

These are amazing suggestions, all of these swords are underpowered and need buffs or partial reworks. Couple of additions: I think Psycho Knife should have slightly less melee speed penalties, in facetanking scenarios (only) it should be not much less powerful than Terra Blade. Phasesabers may...
  9. AngryNimbus

"Fun" means enjoying the game, the main aspesct of every game is good gameplay, and good gameplay is impossible without decent balance. The point of balancing weapons is to gradually increase weapons' and enemies' power to maintain desirable (envisioned by the devs) level of difficulty, and...
  10. AngryNimbus

3 more weapon suggestions. I hate to be the guy who repeats or spams nearly similar messages, but, as I have some experience in weapon testing (500+ hours) and there are quite a lot suggestions that were in this thread only once (Gladius, Chain Guillotines, Star Wrath, Scourge etc.), I allow...
  11. AngryNimbus

The main issue with Pillion's horizontal movement is extremely high acceleration. Without dash (SoC) : Terraspark: 34 mph, acceleration from 0 to 34 in 4 seconds Pillion: 33 mph, acceleration from 0 to 33 in 1 second This translates into ~4x faster acceleration. With dash (SoC): Terraspark...
  12. AngryNimbus

This should work well, but adjusting AIs of most bosses is impossible for this update. I don't see any excuses for such blatant boss abusing, especially given that 70 mph is more than enough for quick travelling. So nerf is needed. But compomise exists: cutting their speed only during...
  13. AngryNimbus

I must disagree on that one I think all the Minecarts should be nerfed slightly, and Mechanical Cart should be nerfed by a lot. 72 mph is WAY too much for vanity minecarts Mechanical cart should have this value in the best case scenario 72 MPH is almost enough to cheese ML and Daytime EoL...
  14. AngryNimbus

Beetle Scale Mail makes Terra Blade OP too, just as DH.
  15. AngryNimbus

I personally think you should be able to stack them up to 10, alongside with a velocity increase. You can literally run away from them when they return! Of course, in Twins fight missing costs several seconds of not doing damage
Back
Top Bottom