Recent content by Anhrak

1. Anhrak

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Very well, can't wait :D.
  2. Anhrak

Mod threat titles

Just a very small idea; would it be an idea if Mod creatores could apply a tag to show the most recent Terraria game version their mod works? Atm it's really annoying to quickly find what mods are compatible for X game version because it's either hidden in a spoiler, or all the way on the bottom...
  3. Anhrak

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I know I'm probably not the first - nor the last - to ask this, but any news about compatibility with 1.3.4?
  4. Anhrak

Modded multiplayer on steam

That's a pity. :\. Any other multiplayer way (without hamachi)
  5. Anhrak

I dont know what that is, so probably no :P
  6. Anhrak

In case you don't know, Hamachi thaws away all the security on that IP Port. That means ANYONE and ANYTHING can access that. I don't want a leak in my network. Also, "must use" hamachi? That seems like BS, because hamachi is a BYPASS. If Hamachi works, then there are other ways to. I honestly...
  7. Anhrak

Official Art Request Megathread

I can do that. Give me a sec :) Something mid-drawing didn't really go as planned and I didn't know how to fix it or make it look... "together". Hope you'll still like it.
  8. Anhrak

Hello all, A friend and I have recently picked up Terraria again and have been streaming all of our current adventures together, where we had great fun. Though, slowly the reality is slamming in that in the end it'll be the same old story... so, I came with an idea; Modded Terraria! But, we...
  9. Anhrak

Imagine...

You don't know adorableness :c
  10. Anhrak

Imagine...

Spiders aren't scary. How is this scary? It's so cute!
  11. Anhrak

Imagine...

@MegaMage13 it's not a 'serious' terraria discussion or suggestion.
  12. Anhrak

Casual What Would Be Your Boss Theme?

This. So much yes. @15:28
  13. Anhrak

Imagine...

Imagine a new boss would be added, and his name is Duke Whaleron. How screwed would you feel?
  14. Anhrak

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

To be honest, I find that modding and community-imput in a sandbox game is very essential [even though the game itself is already rich of content]. Look at Minecraft and Starbound. Why wouldn't Re-Logic bother then about putting in an official 1.3 modding support into the game? Like a built-in...
  15. Anhrak

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

so.... for the time being no Terraria 1.3 modding? :\
Back
Top Bottom