Recent content by Aniki

1. Aniki

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Tartaglia aka Childe from Genshin Impact Made this while a few months ago and sadly forgot which items i used.
  2. Aniki

Vash the Stampede (redone) Familiar Wig (Hairstyle 31) Timeless Traveler's Cloak - Red and Silver Dye Leinfors' Fancypants - Silver and Black Dye Apprentice Scarf Black Belt - Red and Silver Dye Mechanical Glove - Silver and Black Dye Safeman's Blanket Cape - Red and Black Dye Also I suggest...
  3. Aniki

Aye, is that my betsy set in the showcase below? :D
  4. Aniki

Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40000 Eh, close enough. Familiar wig Titanium Breastplate - Silver and Black Dye Red Riding Leggings - Reflective Metal Dye Cross Necklace Star Cloak - Red and Silver Dye Toolbelt - Silver and Black Dye Lavaproof Tackle Bag - Reflective Metal Dye Weapons of...
  5. Aniki

That's why i decided to use it as well.
  6. Aniki

I suggest you change the black belt for the toolbelt in black and brown, I already did that. Improves the look a little. BTW who are you trying to recreate with this helmet? I really like how it looks but I can't quite think of any use for it
  7. Aniki

I tried the short-sleeved style with the Familiar Shirt, but it doesn't quite work for me because it feels a little thin in the shoulder area. Jim's Breastplate has these nice round shoulder pads, that are not too bulky but add a bit of (no pun intended) bulk in the upper torso. I swapped the...
  8. Aniki

OG Doomguy Sadly, couldn't find anything to give him exposed arms. No helmet in the vanity slot! Diving Gear - Silver Dye Jim's Breastplate - Green and Silver Dye Crimson Greaves - Green and Black Dye Black Belt Yoyo Glove - Brown and Black Dye Weapons of choice - do I even have to explain?
  9. Aniki

Marauder from Doom Eternal Again, kinda trashy. Grey skin, even a bit darker than I have here. It should match the helmet. Viking Helmet - no dye Squire's Plating - Teal and Black Dye Turtle Leggings - Teal and Black Dye Mechanical Glove - Silver and Teal Dye Sweetheart Necklace - Silver Dye...
  10. Aniki

Ranger from Quake Champions Turned out kinda bad but still. Iron Helmet - Silver and Yellow Dye (this was the hardest thing to find because there are basically no matching ones) Jim's Breastplate - Silver and Yellow Dye Mining Pants - Red and Black Dye Monk's Belt - Brown and Black Dye Yoyo...
  11. Aniki

Nah, it's very overused. And this giant stupid glowing thing covers like half of your face.
  12. Aniki

Terminator endoskeleton Skeletron Prime Mask Necro Breastplate Leinfors' Fancypants Shoe Spikes Yoyo Glove Everything except the mask painted with Bright Silver Dye.
  13. Aniki

Vash Stampede from Trigun Vanity: Familiar Wig (Hairstyle 31) Leinfors' Excessive Style - Red and Silver Dye Leinfors' Fancypants - Silver and Black Dye Apprentice's Scarf Yoyo Glove - Silver and Black Dye Black Belt - Red and Silver Dye Weapons of Choice: Venus' Magnum, Uzi, any other...
  14. Aniki

Guts from Berserk Vanity: Hairstyle 2 Familiar Wig Forbidden Robes - Reflective Metal Dye Jim's Leggings - Brown and Black Dye Worm Scarf - Brown and Black Dye Yoyo Glove - Silver and Black Dye Toolbelt - Brown Dye Weapons of choice: Breaker Blade (because there is no better option) Stake...
  15. Aniki

Since it's Spooktober I tried to make something creepy. Turned out pretty meh. Lamia Mask Vampire Shirt - Silver and Black Dye Scarecrow Pants - Black Dye Yoraiz0r's Scowl Leinfors' Prehensile Cloak - Black Dye Worm Scarf - Red and Silver Dye Feral Claws - Black Dye Black Belt - Black Dye (lol)...
Back
Top Bottom