Recent content by Animaitor

1. A

Other GOG version needs to be on par with Steam.

Hello Terrarians! Just have a small suggestion to make. I own Terraria on Steam and GOG and while both play wonderfully, I realized the GOG version is missing a few key features and QoL. The most important is the absent of the Cloud save feature supported on the GOG Galaxy client for many...
  2. A

Other Splitscreen for Pc Terraria

I totally agree! I hope this gets implemented in a near future.
  3. A

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

Thanks for the link. I knew about the mod. The problem is it's not kids friendly. It uses kanji that kids didn't learn yet. The Switch translation has less kanji so kids can read it easily. I guess I have no other choice. I know GOG doesn't have workshop support but it seems Terraria has a...
  4. A

Since the update to Terraria JP on the Switch doesn't seem to happen any time soon (it's been 2-3 weeks now?), I decided to install my GOG's account copy on my daughter's computer while I use the Steam version on my machine. To my surprise, there's no Japanese language support on PC?! I don't...
  5. A

Well, that's good news then. Crossplay for Terraria would be amazing. I could go back to play Terraria on PC while my daughter stays on the Switch. Thanks for the info!
  6. A

Hello Loki and thanks for the prompt response. I guess you are right. This is going to be happening on every new update. I wonder if there's a way for the Switch to play local co op without the need to connect to the internet. The reason I'm saying this is because I'm not sure if it's possible...
  7. A

Hello there! New here so not sure if this is the right place to ask. I'm playing the US Terraria on my Switch while my daughter is playing on a JP Terraria with hers. We could play together fine last month but in November, an update pop up on my Switch. I'm on v1.4.4.5 Build 977 but my daughter...
Back
Top Bottom