Recent content by Yutah

1. Yutah

Huh... Odd, lol. I never knew, thank you.

Huh... Odd, lol. I never knew, thank you.
  2. Yutah

3. Yutah

What is you favorite armor set? (Personally, I really love the Hallowed Armor set)

What is you favorite armor set? (Personally, I really love the Hallowed Armor set)
  4. Yutah

I made this almost a year ago

I made this almost a year ago
  5. Yutah

[ATTACH] Sometimes, I can be a bit sassy when I wake up. (This is also one of my characters...

Sometimes, I can be a bit sassy when I wake up. (This is also one of my characters, which I call "Doodle Sonas" and his name is, Myroodle)
  6. Yutah

Terrarian that is low on HP: *drinks potion* Me with Hallowed Armor, Black Belt, Cross...

Terrarian that is low on HP: *drinks potion* Me with Hallowed Armor, Black Belt, Cross Necklace, Master Ninja Gear, Brain of Confusion and the Holy Protection Buff and can't heal during the moment: …Chair.
  7. Yutah

Living Tree Trophy and Test Trophy #forscience How do we get those secret trophies?

Living Tree Trophy and Test Trophy #forscience How do we get those secret trophies?
  8. Yutah

@Daikonradish Yup, indeed it is

@Daikonradish Yup, indeed it is
  9. Yutah

That would also be me, haha. Always have a smile! :D

That would also be me, haha. Always have a smile! :D
  10. Yutah

- New Username: Yutah "Yuta" is my nickname on the Official Terraria Discord server You can call...

- New Username: Yutah "Yuta" is my nickname on the Official Terraria Discord server You can call me Nori, Myro, Charm and Yuta too ^^ I would mainly prefer Nori though, the others are just nicknames.
  11. Yutah

Also some drawings I've made before! <3 Starting with myself with my art logo [text] that I use...

Also some drawings I've made before! <3 Starting with myself with my art logo [text] that I use for my characters sometimes when they wear a shirt or something and then my main fursona, Myro (a fox)
  12. Yutah

It's a pixel art of myself or you could also say a persona of myself. `:happy:

It's a pixel art of myself or you could also say a persona of myself. `:happy:
  13. Yutah

I suppose I could just post art that I make, here :3

I suppose I could just post art that I make, here :3
  14. Yutah

Game Mechanics Character Creation & Achievements

Ah yes, all because my my spine was aching during the quests... Made me have a limp
  15. Yutah

[ATTACH] My Icon- no- My Banner, lol Made it myself :D

My Icon- no- My Banner, lol Made it myself :D
Back
Top Bottom