Recent content by Anorr

1. Anorr

World Creator, Explorer, Conqueror and Completionist

I don't know if I missed this detail, but it seems like the Frost Moon has to be maxed out (last wave +) in order to get the Xmas people *including Santa* (assuming you already beat the Frost Legion) to spawn on the next day. Bestiary finished! Now it's on to play some golf...I just downloaded...
  2. Anorr

**REPORTED** Grebe Bestiary [Needs to be tagged as a critter]

I tested out the theory...100% correct, Leinfors! The walking Grebe did the trick. I didn't need to kill it or capture it.
  3. Anorr

PC Why golfing?

I like the comment, and I was looking for an area to discuss the golf minigame in more detail somewhere in the forums. I'm not quite as negative as you in my first take, but I am still evaluating it as a new feature. Due to the lack of courses/holes during world generation, it puts an onus on...
  4. Anorr

I'll test that out tonight and confirm (unless you've already confirmed, in which case it would be redundant).
  5. Anorr

I'm also having issues getting the grebe to add to my Bestiary. I haven't killed any yet, but I have captured a ton of them...there's no way I didn't get close enough to have them register... The only numbers I have left are 25 (Santa), 90, 110 (X-mas bunny), and the 450's (because I can't...
  6. Anorr

PC Why I think NPC Unhappiness and how Pylons are locked are a HUGE mistake

I love the pylons. I used to make elaborate networks of teleporters to get around my worlds, but this changes the way I see the game and interact with the NPC's... In my opinion, you can still build a huge central house and pay a very small premium on store items (which I generally only buy...
  7. Anorr

World Creator, Explorer, Conqueror and Completionist

Hi all, I've been playing Terraria for years...starting back when the Terra Blade was the most coveted and OP weapon of all. I'm really enjoying the Journey's End update, and I'm almost through the entire Bestiary in my Journey world. I only have the Christmas characters left to go (...and if...
Back
Top Bottom