Recent content by Flandre_Scarlet

1. Flandre_Scarlet

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Are class suggestions welcome or not? Because I've got a few, if you'd like to hear about them.
  2. Flandre_Scarlet

tModLoader Shadow BadLands Mod

Please add screenshots and more information about what exactly this mod does.
  3. Flandre_Scarlet

tModLoader The Lunatic

The only thing about this mod that bothers me a little is the spawnrate of the selenians. I understand that this is the end, but even though it's a bit frustrating when you get killed in two seconds and can't even leave the world. X'D Is there a way to modify the spawnrate, and tone it down a...
  4. Flandre_Scarlet

tModLoader The Lunatic

Damn. I just found one of your mods on tModloader, and you have quickly become my favorite modder. It's so great to see someone implement game mechanics, and not just new gear. This is truly the best mod I have played yet, simply because of it's atmosphere. I have loved Majoras Mask, and you...
  5. Flandre_Scarlet

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It has been so long since I've checked on the progress of this mod, and it has finally come out. I'm really impressed, since I had a lot of doubts about this massive undertaking, and I must say I'm proud of all of you. I'm not joking, this is massive, and deserves applause. Very well done indeed! :D
  6. Flandre_Scarlet

"Only their testers are allowed to search for bugs" thats one of the reasons why the mod will not come out this year. I think it might come out in march, to give you a rough estimate.
  7. Flandre_Scarlet

Trust me, if I had any qualities, I'd do it. I would have begged for a spot. I'm not a good spriter, nor a good coder. I could only do thread organization, that's all I'm good for in that regard. Count me in if you still need someone like this. I have no real qualities, and I've never claimed to...
  8. Flandre_Scarlet

Sorry, but there's no chance a mod is completely bug free at first release, and I've never head about a release that didn't even have a slight flaw. I may have been wrong with it beeing unpolished, but since you only started releasing footage of the mod recently, nobody other than the dev team...
  9. Flandre_Scarlet

Nah man, I wanted the OP to be updated. And like I said last year, before you joined the dev team, I'm looking forward to it, and I'll play it when it comes out. And honestly, I wasn't false, now was I? I always said that if you manage a big project like this, you'll need to split it up. You...
  10. Flandre_Scarlet

There's no need to ask for progress in a percentage anymore. The mod will come out when it's finished, which will take a while. Stalking the post, OP, and harassing the devs for a percentage won't speed up the process. If you want to get the mod sooner, then join the dev team and work on it...
  11. Flandre_Scarlet

For anyone wondering, hydras also aren't dragons. If you're speaking of the mythological creature, then they're not. Multiple headed dragons are something different though, since they may be born as a normal dragon that had grown multiple heads in the fetus age.
  12. Flandre_Scarlet

Pigrons aren't classified as dragons, also their names suggest that they are indeed mythical creatures resembling a little bit of a pig (body form). Duke Fishron also isn't a dragon. He is the grotesk version of a fish, and since he fires Sharkrons (mythical shark creatures), he also isn't a...
  13. Flandre_Scarlet

Well then, let's hope this promise can be kept. Best of luck to you, if you truly want to continue it, but also don't be shy to admit if you're not able to continue, and have to let it die. I think all your fans and followers of your mod deserve to know the truth, even if it is a harsh one.
  14. Flandre_Scarlet

I have told the devs many times that betas and community feedback could have helped, but everytime I said that it wasn't a smart choice of loading so much work on the shoulders of a small team, I always got told to have faith in their capabilities, and that everything was going to be alright. I...
  15. Flandre_Scarlet

Last year I said that this mod makes more promises than it should do. You should have split it into parts, like I said. You wanted to release it as a whole package... I called it, but everyone disagreed with me and treated me like I was the devil himself. It's not your fault, everyone loses...
Back
Top Bottom