Anth7150
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently, my body was mangled by rain...I've heard of heavy water but this just takes it...best death message ever :D
    2 wraiths kept on camping my spawn and why were they still there?!? It was day o_O
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    Just kill them.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    I couldn't, I was doing a challenge. The challenge was to start a new character in hardmode.
    I was looking for a water bolt as high in the dungeon I could but I couldn't see any, closed my eyes and took head phones off...
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Red slime started to kill me, decide to go back up to fight the red slime, then the dungeon guardian comes...such timing...(I had to open my eyes when fighting the slime)
    I shall be leaving the forums for a longtime since i still don't know much about forums (im also always worried of what replies i get)
    MadCat
    MadCat
    noooooooooooooooooooo don't jump you have so much to live for (troll) I just thought of this as very suicidal. I have that problem
    I used to be a fellow miner like you, then i took a dart to the knee (reference to dart traps underground)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I mean, this meme is almost 4 years old, so...
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Really?!? Its just that i don't know much about skyrim, but i do know about this meme and the "fus ro da"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I saw a Skyrim meme the other day. Disgusting creatures. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Good day.
    I finally got the eye of cthulhu award.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    ... -_- there both the same
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Yes, but you know what *isn't* the same?
    "There" and "they're".
    "They're" being the one you should've used in that sentence above.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Ok but I don't know what the difference is between them is either
    *checks map and dryad status* holy mother of god...(4 % hollow 7% crimson, almost all underground snow is crimson/hollow)
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    o_O :eek: really?!?
    Mattix
    Mattix
    For me, it keeps happening.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    To bad there arent purity bullets (i used to be a fellow melee warrior like some guy then i took a bullet for my sniper) purity bullets would be great for rangers (purity bullets are alternatives for the clentaminator)
    Does the cyborg hate me? He approched me slowly in a fierce way
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    No, the Cyborg tends to sleepwalk, and has dreams about being a Terminator.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Lol, i guess hes nocturnal since he woke up just before he got to me, when it became night
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Also, the party girl decided to live with me...in the dungeon :D
    Heres a true meme thats happened to me "crafts terrablade for mate i hate...terrablade has legendary reforge"
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    And my damn terrablade has the godly reforge :mad:
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Couldn't you have just given them the Godly one and kept the Legendary one?
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    I think he already knew i had a godly terrablade :(
    Just been reading some terraria memes "gets twins health to 100...dies to demon eye"
    Whaaat i just got a solar eclipse then a blood moon then another solar eclipse o_O :eek:
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    *2nd eclipse finishes* aw no blood moon *sees werewolf* aw cr :redspin: p a full moon
    True turkor the ungrateful is taking over...don't open anymore frozen biome chests...things are looking grim...
    I wish you luck on your TCF journey :D
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Wall of guide is a reference to what the cyborg says because he says something then this "...wall of [guides name]
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Wall of guide confirmed?!
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    But wait!! There's 2 eyes and 1 mouth 1+2=3 3X1=3 1+3=4 illuminati confirmed :redmunch: :redmunch: :mad: :redmunch: :redmunch: :dryadcool: :merchantcool: :nursecool: ~:cool: `:cool:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom