Anth7150
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you are someone who swears and can't help it, then try the red spin. For example: what the :redspin: was that?!?
    Sugars
    Sugars
    The forum has its own profanity filter that automatically does this. If you wish to disable it, you can change it from your user preferences.
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Well it can also be used for fun as well but thanks for the tip anyway.
    On mobile, I got a solar eclipse, then after the solar eclipse, it became a blood moon!! :eek:
    OMG DOUBLE EOW (eater of world's) FIGHT OMG!!!!! I would love to show you but the wiki didn't explain how to.
    hello friend looks like you are talking to no one but im here
    Reactions: Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    Thx I was writing on my profile for people to read if they looked onto it (so I'm sane)
    sanik kunnnn!
    sanik kunnnn!
    no prob ellee
    Anth7150
    Anth7150
    I'll keep my status updates of what I've been doing on Terraria!
    I keep on messing up on these forums...like I've accidentally posted 2 threads instead of 1...please forgive me for double threads
    Another thing...that pinky...you know the slime...well...its just stalking me...just saying...
    Just read the Terraria: otherworld...that couldn't be Terraria...Omg...I seriously...just...what...it for me stuttering... :eek:
    Dryad trolled me again...she's selling that powder when I don't want it but doesn't sell it when I need it :dryadnaughty:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom