Recent content by Anti-Positive

1. Anti-Positive

I spend about 50+ hours a week at work so I haven't had a huge amount of time to play but I'm...

I spend about 50+ hours a week at work so I haven't had a huge amount of time to play but I'm happy to say I'm just about in hardmode on Master difficulty on solo. None of my friend group were playing so I've been trekking alone, it's been fun though! I really like the pylon system among other...
  2. Anti-Positive

PC The Guide, the Bad, and the Ugly

This is just me being stupid here but why on earth does the Guide hate the Painter? I'm certain there's other extremely silly NPC relationship reasons but this one just flat out doesn't hold up. From the Wiki: Guide, buddy, this just simply isn't true my dude. The very FACT that you live in...
  3. Anti-Positive

Less than 240 hours remain ladies and gentlemen.

Less than 240 hours remain ladies and gentlemen.
  4. Anti-Positive

Looked into the Wayback Machine for the Terraria Online forums (the ones prior to this site)...

Looked into the Wayback Machine for the Terraria Online forums (the ones prior to this site). Quite a trip.
  5. Anti-Positive

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Glad to see you guys still hard at it. Stay golden!
  6. Anti-Positive

Oh also I'm alive yet, I got a job now yay.

Oh also I'm alive yet, I got a job now yay.
  7. Anti-Positive

It's... very bizarre I've yet to forget my information when logging into a site like this. It's...

It's... very bizarre I've yet to forget my information when logging into a site like this. It's all still familiar to me; as are its users.
  8. Anti-Positive

exactly

exactly
  9. Anti-Positive

my face when

my face when
  10. Anti-Positive

Official Art Request Megathread

I need someone to draw a pine cone with no questions asked. It has to be incredibly detailed- no, you know what, OVERLY detailed. I'm talking full pine cone shading and realism here. This is your mission. Report back to me when the job is complete, and remember: NO. QUESTIONS. ASKED.
  11. Anti-Positive

Holy jeez, I was 14 when I got into this whole terraria business. (I'm 19 now) Where did the...

Holy jeez, I was 14 when I got into this whole terraria business. (I'm 19 now) Where did the time goooo!?!
  12. Anti-Positive

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

HOORAH THEY NERFED THE BEES
  13. Anti-Positive

<3

<3
  14. Anti-Positive

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

VORTEX BEATER PRIDE :joy:
  15. Anti-Positive

PC [SPOILER] Terraria 1.3 achievement list.

I tried to chop down a tree to get the achievement. I then realized I was still in real life. It landed on some guys house and he's threatening to sue me. Got my achievement though. Worth it.
Back
Top Bottom