Antonok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Fisherman: Stop giving me earrings curse you!!!!!!!!!
    R
    r543
    STOP GIVING ME TACKLE BOXES ! Seriously, I got like 6 of those by now and still miss that last accessory for the Cellphone.
    brand new world (expert) new char, first day, and SOMEONE decides to christen the death spree (yes I died once) http://imgur.com/BUGjRDC
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Also think thats the only time in 300+ hours of play I've made a wooden sword
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Expert Mode pinky was the one slime I wasn't ready for.

I had recall potions tho. So I manly run away.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I encountered pinky early on too, took a decent amount of its health away but it turned night, so I had to box up, wait it through, to then kill it. I wanted the pink gel dammit!
    Sigh. I need to beat Moon Lord in expert, I just don't wanna =(
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Well, should say I don't want to do the pillars 50 times before I manage TO beat him.
    ok, the tall doors painted white decently match the smooth marble blocks of my house. Works well enough for me anyhow
    Time for an avatar change! Sums up expert mode pretty well I think...
    Z
    Zwift
    Squirrel?
    Antonok
    Antonok
    squirrel with that 'try it and die' look.
    and the spaceship mount is mine! Still no laser drill tho. Got everything else, but no laser drill.
    Finally got a martian madness event. But have to get another one cause no mount =(
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Azumarill64 was correct. You need to block the cultists from spawning. I beat the 4 peons, let the big one break the icon thing, then walled up where it was. Had a martian probe within a minute
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Alrighty... I'll do that!
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    THANK YOU! I SAW A PROBE!
    And the hunt for a probe continues... about to give up on seeing a martian invasion :(
    Azu
    Azu
    Outer two thirds of the map with no events running. That means blocking up your dungeon to make the cultists not spawn. Then go to space with water candle.
    This. Sucks. Pillars, slime falling from the sky, AND a blood moon. This is way too many enemies,
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Still missing martians
    Antonok
    Antonok
    I've not seen a probe since the latest patch =\ and I've ran around my entire world above and below 3 times over
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Apparently the Martians don't mix up with anything else now.

Freaking elitist Martians, I'll shoot them all in the face next time I see them.
    What does one have to do to get a probe around here? Haven't seen a single one since the patch =\
    Azu
    Azu
    Check the outer two thirds of the map.
    Shifting Sands Dye... better than negative, worse than hades.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Living Rainbow Dye is my favorite *_* Acid dye a close second with Mirage pulling in on Third. All over them look amazing to me though~
    the terraran gods smiled on my complaints. they gave me a second strange plant which gave me hades dye =D and that was one I was wanting
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Now you can try to cosplay as everyone's favorite Disney villain! (At least, he was my favorite. Too bad you can not apply the dye to the Familar cloths. The wig, specifically.)
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Same lol
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I've gotten Hades, Phase, and Glowing Mushroom, in that order.
    Also my favorites of them in that order.
    Though Phase + Unicorn = Nightmare Steed.
    Ewww. first strange plant and it gave me negative dye.
    Z
    Zwift
    That is ewww.
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Count yourself lucky I got 6 negative dyes when I gave the guy strange plants .-.
    4 pillars down, moon lord promptly ate me.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I wish I could say the same for my first attempt at him... but this was back when invasions and other events could trigger during the fight. A Martian Probe spotted me and promptly fled. Smumdr (Moon Lord) merely watched in amusement as I was killed by a Martian Saucer.
    Solar pillar fight was interesting. hide in a 2 block wide hole that they couldn't really hit me in, and let summons kill everything.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    i do more than that- 2 block wide structures blocking my back and on top of me, with all banners from solar pillars minions and just throw out attacks to my right. Get the kills much faster.
    Antonok
    Antonok
    I nail gunned anything to the top, vamp knived the bottom, and with 3 sharknadoes going, stuff died pretty fast.
    And expert Fishron is down. Skipped the moon events entirely xD
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    With the razorblade typhoon you should be able to defeat the martians.
    Antonok
    Antonok
    That was one of the drops, along with the tempest staff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom