Antonok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• listen, can i buy one of your metal detectors? if yes then add me on steam, my steam name is mariokart7z
    Dear Guide, please stop opening/closing the door just to take a pot shot at a zombie. The sound is getting annoying.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Solution: Don't leave any doors at the Guide's reach.

"But doors are a must for NPC rooms!" - non-building-savvy players.
    Is it me, or did they go overboard with the Extractinators? Easiest 12g I've made in this game.
    I am always happy, because I just know that somewhere, there is a person who is PUSHING a door that says PULL.
    Happy Birthday to The Goonies which is 30 years old today! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cry in a corner about feeling old...
    Did You Know: The Earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    nop.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Which is the equivalent to a man getting a milligram heavier a year... Tons are too small to measure planet-level weights.
    Did you know: There is a medical disorder called Haemolacria that makes you cry blood. There's only 3 documented cases of it.
    Did You Know: It's estimated that millions of trees in the world are planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
    Disgusting Did You Know: After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
    Did You Know Pt 2: If the population of China walked past you, in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Are you trying to imply that the Chinese are so badass they can screw and give birth while walking?

"SLABS, YOU ALL MAKE ME PROUD!"
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Did You Know: Peanut Butter can be made into real diamonds.
    Z
    Zwift
    That's a lie.
    Antonok
    Antonok
    @Zwift Nope. Any high carbon material can be made into diamonds. Including dead peoples' cremated ashes. Has to be done in a lab due to the amount of pressure and heat, but there's a company that will do it.
    Z
    Zwift
    Oh.
    Did You Know: As of last week, you can order a Domino's pizza just by tweeting them a pizza emoji.
    Did You Know: The original packs of Skittles doesn't contain the color blue, so you therefore, cannot 'taste the rainbow'.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    You also might find it odd that blue is yet still on the cover of the pack, within the rainbow in the background.
    Antonok
    Antonok
    Yep, ran outta char space to go any more indepth lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom