Recent content by Anubis

1. Anubis

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Do you mean your operating system 32 bit and your processor is 64? if so you should really upgrade the OS as that is going to be a huge bottleneck for a lot of gaming as 32bit only allows roughly 4gb of ram to be used, Windows 10 uses a lot of memory and modded Terraria especially heavy mods...
  2. Anubis

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yeah but still, But having a flat canvas without the steep mountains makes building arenas much easier and standard. I know it sounds petty but I'm extremely obsessive about having certain features for certain worlds for example Arenas must be flat, dungeon must always be on the left, and there...
  3. Anubis

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

@Scripter Yeah same here this tool is the best at creating suitable worlds for my boss arenas, and vault worlds. The normal worldgen tends to like giving me the finger by placing the crimson right next to the jungle and hardmode without the stripes was the best. Darn I miss this tool!
  4. Anubis

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

@jopojelly Been reading the forums and have to say you have the patience of a saint when it comes to reanswering questions.
  5. Anubis

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Not sure if you're talking about terracustom or 1.4, Because you can do that in terracustom it's an option in selecting the world evil.
  6. Anubis

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Can't wait for the update, been dying to make a custom world again for my boss arena. Keep up the good work!
  7. Anubis

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Any chance of adding a means of unbinding an item to have it returned to you? It would be a godsend for mods like Fargo's Souls as a lot of those accessories are ingredients for others and having to remake an enchantment to upgrade it later down the line tends to be more of a nightmarish...
  8. Anubis

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Thanks, cand wait for nights of the living dead to be a thing.
  9. Anubis

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

does this include the creation of a graveyard biome if you get enough tombstones? that was a feature in Nterraria I loved as much as I died.
  10. Anubis

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

same here it recognizes the attack if I'm close to what I'm attacking though, got this error from debug if it helps
  11. Anubis

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Cool, I'll give it a try didn't realize there were two versions, thanks.
  12. Anubis

I'll probably stick with the original modloader it has never given me that issue, reinstalling terraria and the modloader whenever windows decides to kickup issues isn't really appealing and mitigates the best benefit of a game drive for me.
  13. Anubis

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Any chance you can integrate x64 into the main version? The unofficial version's DRM is mistaking my installation as a pirated copy and refuses to start. I've had this problem before with the unofficial mod and always had to fully uninstall Terraria to get it to start up again as not even...
  14. Anubis

got the same thing tells me my version is pirated though I've owned the game for years, then gives the same exception after having steam validate the files. I get not wanting to support pirates but has to be a better way, going this far is everything thats wrong with DRM as it ruins the...
  15. Anubis

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Ok found the issue. It apparently doesn't like it if you have autopause enabled, turned it off and it works perfectly with mod and regular items.
Back
Top Bottom