Recent content by Aoi

1. Aoi

NPCs & Enemies Why not create a combined Chief of 7?

Yeah that would probably be a good idea considering I can't understand any of this post.
  2. Aoi

NPCs & Enemies Breedable, trainable, evolvable dragons/monsters!

Yeah I agree it's a little too crazy for terraria.
  3. Aoi

NPCs & Enemies Breedable, trainable, evolvable dragons/monsters!

Cool idea but it isn't really too related to how terraria plays as a game. I'd rather this be a mod or not exist in it's entirety, again, nice idea but it just wouldn't work.
  4. Aoi

That's a really sick Night's Edge! Good job!

That's a really sick Night's Edge! Good job!
  5. Aoi

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"I really need to stop taking lsd, it's making me fly on top of children again." -Magnaturro
  6. Aoi

The Last Post Wins!

Probably, but the big crunch is really just the collapsing of the universe to a pre-big bang state.
  7. Aoi

The Last Post Wins!

I'm pretty sure the big crunch isn't an explosion in anyway, but you otherwise have your definition mostly correct.
  8. Aoi

PC Most Obnoxious Item To Obtain

What fun games do you speak of and what strategies can be used for going AFK for hours in a grinder.
  9. Aoi

Well sometimes when you work for that one thing you want but you just never get it, you'll be quite frustrated. Maybe you really needed that one thing, say for example you really need a cross necklace from a mimic to complete a strategy you made, so you farm for hours but you never get it. By...
  10. Aoi

Come on, we know he meant megaphone.
  11. Aoi

I have like eight of them, but on my other files I could not get certain ones like Vitamins and the Nazar.
  12. Aoi

Oh yeah forgot about that one, what a major pain, I still don't have one!
  13. Aoi

Oh okay, I play PC so I didn't know about that, I just assumed when I first heard of it that it was from the ocean. Since kelp is from the ocean.
  14. Aoi

Well we are still talking about the hard to get item so I'd say it's still on topic enough and originally I thought you got the kelp from the ocean as well, but when I went to farm it there and found none, I searched the wiki and figured out the problem.
  15. Aoi

Actually lime dye is obtained from an underground area with water, not the ocean. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Lime_Kelp
Back
Top Bottom