1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Apache
Last Activity:
Feb 18, 2019
Birthday:
Aug 22, 2004
A humble schoolboy

Share This Page

Apache

Skeletron Prime, Male, 15, from My own little world

I play Terraria, and that is all that matters. You need glasses to hide your identity. Feb 14, 2019

Apache was last seen:
Feb 18, 2019
    1. Apache
      Apache
      I play Terraria, and that is all that matters. You need glasses to hide your identity.
    2. Apache
      Apache
      I'm thirteen, I like to play Terraria and read books about it. There is a really good book set called Terraria Legends!
      1. MyruMyru
        MyruMyru
        Hey, welcome.

I'd like to give you a small but important tip: you can edit your own posts to avoid writing two of the same when you wanna fix or rewrite something. That way we avoid flooding the recent status posts zone, for example (don't worry, it happens to a lot of people). Cheers!
        Feb 23, 2018
    3. Apache
      Apache
      I'm thirteen, I like to play Terraria and read books about it.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 22, 2004 (Age: 15)
    A humble schoolboy
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    I like to play Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers and Kingdom Rush Origins and Terraria and Minecraft and Roblox and Borderlands (AWESOME) and Bloons Tower Defense 6! I also like to watch Netflix and YouTube and I like to surf the web. I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diep.io is FUN.