Recent content by HEY EVERY !

1. HEY EVERY !

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Worked on almost everything: sounds, images and fonts but didn't work on shaders (gets an error) and music comes all glitchy and painful
  2. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic (BIG BRAIN SUGGESTION AHEAD!!1!) Just make 1.5 already

HERE'S THE BEST SUGGESTION EVER POSSIBLE... THE MOST BIG BRAIN THING TO EVER COME OUT OF SOMEONE'S MOUTH... WHAT ABOUT IF... WE JUST HAVE FRIBKIN 1.5 ALREADY Pros: Major update!!! would no longer have to false advertise the last "small" updates as "sMa4lL" updaets multiple of 5, pretty epik...
  3. HEY EVERY !

Items Crimson Soul of Night Variant

yeah that would add an use for these bars in hardmode
  4. HEY EVERY !

not really, it's related to the darkness and evil itself from both biomes, i know that corruption already has some night and dark themed stuff but still, otherwise they would have to replace the theme of light vs dark by light vs crimson for crimson worlds
  5. HEY EVERY !

Items A Consumable Made From Life Fruit

crop i forgot about life juice in my post, that would be the hardmode version of the restoration potion, healing slighly less than greater healing potion but with decreased potion cooldown
  6. HEY EVERY !

i don't see the necessity for that the souls are related to the dark and light essences not the essence of the own biome
  7. HEY EVERY !

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

crimson already has the concept of having slighly better weapons than corruption, by the cost of having a harder environment and enemies, but while some crimson weapons would be able to heal the player, corruption would be focused on inflicting unique DoT effects, also maybe the health drain of...
  8. HEY EVERY !

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

i really approve these ideas, terraria adds a lot of weapons which we just won't use because they're either underpowered or uninteresting comparing to other weapons available in the same stage also there are my ideas for the weapons you need ideas for: Melee: -Light's bane and Blood...
  9. HEY EVERY !

oh :red: it's you edit: best censourship ever

oh :red: it's you edit: best censourship ever
  10. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas Part 2: changes

update: -small addition to lucky horseshoe, but doesn't apply to horseshoe balloons and obsidian horseshoe -terraspark got a new branch to it's enormous crafting tree update: two suggestions about nebula boosters i'm tired of reporting the updates to the post check out the 1st part of the...
  11. HEY EVERY !

NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

yeah he could be a cool optional boss, available as soon as the 3 mechanicals are defeated but would be recommended to be fought after plantera or golem
  12. HEY EVERY !

Other .

there's pedguin minigame server
  13. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas Part 2: changes

that's because in the part 1 i mentioned an upgrade of the pygmy necklace and destroyer emblem that would increase minion caps and summon damage instead of the necromantic scroll, hercules beetle and papyrus scarab many people think infinite flight should be at least post moonlord, but maybe...
Back
Top Bottom