Recent content by Appear

1. Appear

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Can't wait for this! It will be so good! One of my favorite games of all time!
  2. Appear

np

np
  3. Appear

Mobile new to game looking for advise

This game is best experienced with a brand new character.
  4. Appear

PC Should NPC kills count as mine towards achievements?

Sounds like a plan. It may not be a bug at all.
  5. Appear

Dumb question but, is there a competitive PvP scene in Terraria?

I am in the process of making an elo system for my server with a top 100 ranking and PvP arena :) if you are intrested click my banner below. (Site not fully updated).
  6. Appear

Mobile new to game looking for advise

The wiki is also a really good place to look for specific mage items and how to get them.
  7. Appear

How to block cheater

I have no clue, but server mods will come after a little while :)
  8. Appear

Artificial Biome Dilemma

You can find perfect 2D pixel circles online. I usally make mushroom biome and corruption biome in the air.
  9. Appear

PC Quick Stacking Coins?

My bad then.
  10. Appear

PC How to host/join a server via Steam

All hail the developers!
  11. Appear

Crimson and Corruption Powerful New Items?

I know there are two new major items from the first Bosses in expert mode. The Crimson biome drops an item that have a small chance to afflict the confusion debuff to enemies, and in the corruption there is an item that increases defense with a certain amount of percentage. This is exclusive to...
  12. Appear

tConfig Problems.

Your game cannot find the place where the steam api .dll file is located. Try to verify game cache. Have you moved your Terraria file away from the steam folder?
  13. Appear

PC Quick Stacking Coins?

The issue you are reffering to have been resolved in the new bugfix update :) quick stacking coins should now work as intended.
  14. Appear

PC Host & Play Functionality

There is a new host and play feature through the new steam integration feature. And yes. There is commands for kick and ban. Search it up on google, im not sure what they are myself atm :)
  15. Appear

Expert Mode Queen Bee and Skeletron

Expert mode is to ser your skilles to a test. If you arn't able to kill one of the Bosses try to use the new steam integration feature and get help from someone :) PS: the boss health will scale with the total amount of players present.
Back
Top Bottom