• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Aqre

1. Aqre

Werewolf Tails

Thank you for this aesthetic, I have noticed the werewolf texture without a tail before and it drove me crazy! Thanks for making this :D
  2. Aqre

tModLoader Boss Cursor

I am enjoying this mod and can't play without! I have one suggestion, though: Add support for minibosses? For example, you could add a whitelist to what enemies are considered "bosses". Since most minibosses don't have map icons, maybe the sprite would just be an exclamation mark?
  3. Aqre

tModLoader Item Modifier Mod

This is a great mod and I love it so far! I have one suggestion: Could you add keybinds to open the menus (for example, press K to open item editor and press L to open new item menu)?
  4. Aqre

PC Terraria Goldier Gold pack

There's this if you're not using it already Tool - ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster! | Terraria Community Forums :D
  5. Aqre

PC Clean Flat UI Redux

This looks great! Since everything is "boxy", could you make the cursor match things as well? I'm thinking something like this: (If you decide to change the cursor, you can use / edit the cursor I made above if you want)
  6. Aqre

PC Tail Accessories disappear when equipping wings

Pretty straightforward: Tail Accessories disappear when equipping wings. If you turn off visibility for the wings, you can see the tail while standing still, but not when you're flying. I also went on a cheat character and got myself a celestial starboard. My tail disappears as soon as I'm...
  7. Aqre

tModLoader Thinking about Creating a Mod.

This sounds like an amazing idea. Just don't make a commitment you can't make. I've made that mistake many times and have still yet to learn.
  8. Aqre

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Is this compatible with 1.4.0.5?
  9. Aqre

PC Eye of Cthulhu+Twins Resprite.

I love the colors for all of these! Good job :D
  10. Aqre

PC Annoying Dog from Undertale replaces the Bunny

This is so cursed... I love it
  11. Aqre

Kobold Invasion (Replace the Goblin Army and Tinker with D&D's Diminutive Lizard People)

I think keeping it the same is more important because most people remember what a specific banner looks like and what it gives you advantages against, but changing it might cause confusion with other banners
  12. Aqre

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

I mean, you no longer have to download the extension (as far as I'm concerned)
  13. Aqre

Any classic Terraria Texture Packs

Are you saying it doesn't work entirely (I haven't got to trying it yet)
  14. Aqre

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

As of 1.4, you don't need to do that anymore since you can use texture packs for it. As I'm not entirely sure how to do so, I'm sure you can ask the forums
  15. Aqre

HD Texture a day pack

Wow, are you an undercover spriter for the discontinued game Terraria: Otherworld? These are really high quality to the point it looks like it's from a professional game or something along those lines. Either way, this is amazing!
Top Bottom