Recent content by Aquagel8last320

1. A

Story [Ongoing/WIP] Falling Stars: A Terraria Story

late-late-late to the party, but sweet as bro! love this to bits
  2. A

[ATTACH] bamboo exits now, sooooo, cottagecore furniture set, perchance? Yeah, the roots don't...

bamboo exits now, sooooo, cottagecore furniture set, perchance? Yeah, the roots don't perfectly fit an 8x8, but if palm wood can break the rules so can lantern-kun. (stem based on when they braid together branches, yk?) (which colours y'all like more?)
  3. A

[ATTACH] another day another resprite 💅

another day another resprite 💅
  4. A

the background of an attack i did on AF. these Are Fun [IMG]

the background of an attack i did on AF. these Are Fun
  5. A

am vivianaquagel on artfight.

am vivianaquagel on artfight.
  6. A

funny to read this in a world after the cave update's been had in a 3-d world

funny to read this in a world after the cave update's been had in a 3-d world
  7. A

(its Gloomverse)

(its Gloomverse)
  8. A

turned 19 today lets go. also a month and a ~half ago i became with a certain webcomic obsessed

turned 19 today lets go. also a month and a ~half ago i became with a certain webcomic obsessed
  9. A

harmonite is being renamed. possibly mycophyte? however, the bricks might look something like...

harmonite is being renamed. possibly mycophyte? however, the bricks might look something like this now.
  10. A

-actually think of what would make a good duke alt, if there should be one. there are many based...

-actually think of what would make a good duke alt, if there should be one. there are many based seacreatures, but i wonder what terrarian mob i could connect it to. the flinx? desert ghouls? hmm..,,,
  11. A

-use multiple community suggestions, including commissioner tadpole's suggestions of...

-use multiple community suggestions, including commissioner tadpole's suggestions of mana-regenerating goop-honey and bigger faerie rings. maybe they could grow on walls so you see theyre a ring -make harmonite bricks pretty, not look like stucco, and possibly renamed. LICHEN! THAT'S IT!!! i þink
  12. A

-put "ok, boomer" in the Shroom Boomer's bio -make up a better name than 'noctungi'. it wasn't a...

-put "ok, boomer" in the Shroom Boomer's bio -make up a better name than 'noctungi'. it wasn't a good name then and little's changed. -"shroomimic" enemy that disguises as a mushroom then attacks, drops a funny crewmate outfit -make ladybug armour change its look so, with red and black dye, you...
  13. A

changes i will make to the mushrooms if i touch the suggestion again -make a new purple thread...

changes i will make to the mushrooms if i touch the suggestion again -make a new purple thread vanity set -the BFG will shoot lazers from its tail. they bounce once in expert. -i draw/paint the FaU -glowworm in a bottle light source, just like fireflies -1.4 proofing, like mushroom torch and...
  14. A

Giving all terraria bosses pokemon types

maybe stardust is fairy/rock?
  15. A

@Techhunter_Talon the letter thorn, who was used in medieval english, and is in icelandic today...

@Techhunter_Talon the letter thorn, who was used in medieval english, and is in icelandic today. But it wouldn't be used in that or the if i was trying to follow icelandic usage. they have their own letter for that (the th in thicc makes a difft sound han the one in the for example)
Back
Top Bottom