Recent content by Aquimyr

1. Aquimyr

tModLoader Terraria Ambience Mod

Sounds work really well in-game, loving the ambience! Is it possible to link the custom sounds with the already existing Sounds and/or Ambiance sliders in the game? I found the setting eventually, but the pathway is a little confusing. Other than that, awesome idea and execution here. Neat 👍
  2. Aquimyr

Where do I find the falling leaves?

Maybe this has been patched since this was posted but falling leaves do seem to be able to be modified with a texture pack. The file should be Gore_910 which includes falling leaves from trees and living leaf afaik. Pack used as reference: PC - Tux's Tuxtures (Brighter Skies, Empress face fix...
  3. Aquimyr

what are the pillar's force feild texture id?

For most visual effects the game uses shaders (I think that's the right terminology) rather than drawn sprites. You'd likely need a mod to change the appearance of the Pillars' barriers (Take this with a grain of salt, though since I'm not entirely sure). Hope this helps 👍
  4. Aquimyr

Texture pack problem

Okay so quote thingo vanished but In response to the above: Sounds about right - I don't think the light pulse effect uses texture file.
  5. Aquimyr

Replicating screen effect during Moon Lord fight?

Unfortunately, I think the ML's darkening effects comes from a screen shader, rather than a texture file. Could be wrong, though. Regardless, hope this helps 👍
  6. Aquimyr

Resolved Liquids don't spread

Ah, okay. Apologies for the confusion
  7. Aquimyr

Resolved Liquids don't spread

What do you mean by 'spread'? That looks like fairly normal fluid movement in the frame shown - do they remain like that when they touch the ground?
  8. Aquimyr

PC Lighting Issues with half-blocks

While I think that that is true, the light doesn't fade slightly as it does normally if it's thrown on to a 'slab' - instead of following regular lighting (the radius you mention) it illuminates the slab it's on top of in particular and the fade isn't applied to the surrounding blocks, as it...
  9. Aquimyr

PC Lighting Issues with half-blocks

Any light-source that is thrown on top of a half-height tile (that is, a tile that has been hammered once) illuminates the block irregularly. This works with both glowsticks and thrown torches (as demonstrated below) : The tile below the torch is significantly brighter than the surrounding...
  10. Aquimyr

PC Moon Glow Planter Boxes are spawning Angry Trappers / Snatchers

This might simply be where an Angry Trapper spawned (though that placement might be a bug), not necessarily because of the planter boxes themselves - does a similar thing happen if you place enough Moonglow Planter Boxes in the purity? Okay in retrospect have I read the bug incorrectly? Is it...
  11. Aquimyr

Resolved Weird expending of pixels

I've been having a similar issue where the centre pixels would duplicate horizontally, but only in full-sceen. 1.4 changed some resolution things, apparently.
  12. Aquimyr

Wyvern spawn too low on large world.

I'm afraid I don't know what causes this, but I've also noticed a decrease in the minimum height for 'sky' mobs to spawn, even on a Medium-sized world. Hopefully someone is able to look into this and confirm as to whether or not it is intentional. 👍
  13. Aquimyr

Working as Designed Graphical bug? - Strange light effect on minimap.

Some things in the game spawn particles which can go through tiles... could this be causing the issue? I'm not sure how bright some of them are, but I know for a fact that one can easily use something like the Slime Mount to reveal an area below the player.
  14. Aquimyr

2 bugs

While joining servers (and possibly loading into worlds) the sun and moon cannot be moved. I'm pretty sure this is intentional, given how long it has been in the game for. As for the souls, they only drop in the Cavern layer and below, which can be substantially lower than the naturally...
  15. Aquimyr

**REPORTED** You still receive debuffs from dodged attacks

Okay, I don't want to say anything further before I state that I am not a moderator, I just feel the need to clear that up :). I'm simply speaking as a somewhat informed individual. Sorry for the confusion
Back
Top Bottom