Recent content by Ar7ific1al

1. A

Corsair iCue Integration Error

Is iCue integration ever going to be fixed? I miss the cool lighting effects. I can find instances of people having problems with it not working for the past several months (on Steam, Reddit), but nobody ever responds or offers a solution. Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to...
  2. A

PC Icue integration issues (steam)

Don't care if this is a necro, this is a problem I am also having and would like a solution.
  3. A

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Thoughts on Expert mode: I really like it. It isn't too easy, and it isn't too difficult (so long as you're smart about it anyway). I can't say I care for the 75% coin droppage when you die, especially with the respawn time as long as it is. More often than not, when I die, whatever kills me has...
  4. A

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

I think there's a little misunderstanding of time zones... Either that or the time table is incorrect. GMT -6 and UTC -6 are the same thing. It's currently 11 AM GMT -6. That's US central time. The time table says 11 AM for UTC -6 while all of the countdown timers still have an hour to go. I...
  5. A

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

As others have experienced, my player file will inexplicably not load. I am using the latest version of Terraria and the latest version of the inventory editor. It simply pops up the "Well this is embarrassing" error message. I allowed it to send the error. I can't tell anything in my inventory...
Back
Top Bottom