Recent content by Aragrel

1. A

RE:Making Endgame Swords Pure Melee

Well for melee I would have 2 wishes. Some sort of ability that let you ignore contact dmg for about 3 seconds with 10 seconds cooldown, and grapling hook that can grap you into the boss body, or grap smaller enemies to you... GET OVER HERE!!
  2. A

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Ichor bullets debuff enemies, and with those weapons i deal about 20-30% total dps so minions still do most of the work.
  3. A

Whips are mid range weapons, and thats the biggest problem. I dont want to be in melee fighter zone where bosses can hit me so easily, with the squishiest class in the game. My point is: We dedicated summoners do not need any new weapons, we already have fantastic weapons like (phantasm, sniper...
  4. A

On top of that they nerf forbidden treads and vallhala combo (treads nerf is much more painful). What they add in return? Whips! mid range weapon for squishi summoner! if this don't give us 100% minion dmg buff, I will still use ranger weapons just play ranger class. I dont care about stardust...
  5. A

underground jungle
  6. A

Console A Valhalla Knight's Guide to Not Using Set Bonuses

Aaaand they nerfed it to the ground... especialy for summoner "sad noises"
  7. A

- Summoned minions now adjust their damage dynamically based on your current equipment and damage buffs. If your Summon damage increases, or decreases, the Summons will change accordingly. I QUIT PLAYING SUMMONER...
Back
Top Bottom