Recent content by ARandomUser

1. ARandomUser

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

but characters are seperate from worlds so if you made a world in creative you could play that world as a character, grab stuff from it and then swap back to a normal world
  2. ARandomUser

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Is there any way to rotate statues like the horse statue?
  3. ARandomUser

Items Crimson/Corruption/Hallow Blocker

This already exists; the green solution.
  4. ARandomUser

Items Crimson/Corruption/Hallow Blocker

Do you mean a solution that permanently blocks corruptible tiles from being corrupted? If so I think that is a great idea, although it would come with much more work, which is what I was trying to negate here.
  5. ARandomUser

Sprites The Reach - A Mini Biome for the Purity

This would be a great mod! :D
  6. ARandomUser

Weapons & Equip Backpack

I was thinking of making it more slots, but I didn’t think about those items. I maybe increase it to 36 or 45. I only meant for it to be an early game thing. It would add to your actual inventory space though, and not use an item slot.
  7. ARandomUser

Weapons & Equip Backpack

The backpack would be an accessory that you could acquire early game. It would add 9 or 18 slots to your inventory. You would find it in jungle chest with about a 1/40 chance. You can add to this idea or change it a bit if you want to below.
  8. ARandomUser

Weapons & Equip Upgrade to greedy ring

Ahhh, that would make sense, sorry about that.
  9. ARandomUser

That’s what I said in the second half of the post.
  10. ARandomUser

I thought of an idea, probably an accessory that would add on to the greedy ring. It would either combine with the ring or go into the crafting recipe. What this accessory does, is tells you all the prices of objects whether you’re talking to an vendor NPC or not. This isn’t much, so it would be...
  11. ARandomUser

Solar Cultist?

After seeing the solar cultist outfit sold by the by the clothier, I was very interested. After looking around and asking people, I found out that it was going to fight alongside the lunatic cultist. Does anyone know why it was removed, or if they’re planning something else with it in the future?
  12. ARandomUser

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Can’t wait for more news regarding future content for switch! I’ve always wanted to verse old one’s army.
  13. ARandomUser

Game Mechanics Master Mode summon idea

I suppose you’re right, I didn’t really think about it, I can change the post if you would like.
  14. ARandomUser

Game Mechanics Master Mode summon idea

I wasn’t saying they would die instantly, and it’s master mode, it’s meant to be extremely hard.
  15. ARandomUser

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

You shouldn’t be able to swap between survival and creative. If you go onto creative with a character you shouldn’t be able to go back onto a survival world. If people go into creative and get whatever they want, that is just having fun. You wouldn’t be able to die though, so it wouldn’t make a...
Back
Top Bottom