Recent content by Arcadia

1. Arcadia

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

holy crud those vanities look so good! congrats to literally everyone
  2. Arcadia

I found the trademark page for Terraria

"The color(s) green, brown, gray, purple, and pink is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of a tree with a brown trunk and green leaves with the term "TERRARIA" to the right of it in stylized font, and outlined in a depiction of green grass. All of the letters in the term...
  3. Arcadia

Vanities Here's my vanity submission for the spooky contest. It's Kris from Deltarune.

I don't know if the video showcases them well enough. It's too dark. I also made it sloppily because I have more important things to attend to. also, Re-Logic. I love you for undoing the Social Slots change and adding Loadouts. Mojang would never do that smh
  4. Arcadia

Ah no problem. Thanks for answering anyways though! I was worried sick that I had offended you...

Ah no problem. Thanks for answering anyways though! I was worried sick that I had offended you in some way or another, but the fact that you were still nominated inspired me a lot. I hope you continue to create more amazing lore and art!
  5. Arcadia

A strong-willed force stirs within the internet... Arcadia has awoken!

A strong-willed force stirs within the internet... Arcadia has awoken!
  6. Arcadia

Not to self-deprecate, but I got into a mental breakdown yesterday. I cannot think about going...

Not to self-deprecate, but I got into a mental breakdown yesterday. I cannot think about going on Discord without venting about my life and how awful everyone is around me. I will stop talking here for a long time, so I don't make any NSFL comments directed towards me on this profile...
  7. Arcadia

im scared

im scared
  8. Arcadia

Hello! I was wondering if it is ok for me to post a change.org petition on adding your Cyber...

Hello! I was wondering if it is ok for me to post a change.org petition on adding your Cyber Angel vanity submission to the game as a final-second addition, for you are the original artist of that set. The reasoning is because I have noticed many other people feel disappointed that your set...
  9. Arcadia

ngl im super happy that TV Head made it in too, so this shows that with enough perseverance, you...

ngl im super happy that TV Head made it in too, so this shows that with enough perseverance, you can win.
  10. Arcadia

Congratulations, TV Head fans! Your vanity might make it into the game after all! I really...

Congratulations, TV Head fans! Your vanity might make it into the game after all! I really wanted Cyber Angel too...
  11. Arcadia

I need help making a mod!

I can't really help in direct ways, but I can suggest some things to help you on your journey to make your mod a bit easier to make. For starters, i'd try making something original instead of inspired. The Starlight River mod excels at this for multiple reasons, one of which is that the mod...
  12. Arcadia

Turtles and Derplings are quite literally two of the hardest hitting normal enemies in early...

Turtles and Derplings are quite literally two of the hardest hitting normal enemies in early hardmode. I wouldn't stress it too much right now, there's other biomes with easier enemies with better weapons anyways.
  13. Arcadia

Thanks! You too!. One way or another, I think someone will take up your offer! :dryadhappy:

Thanks! You too!. One way or another, I think someone will take up your offer! :dryadhappy:
  14. Arcadia

Fabsol's most likely busy on Calamity. In the meanwhile, I'd look at tModLoader documentation...

Fabsol's most likely busy on Calamity. In the meanwhile, I'd look at tModLoader documentation and C# tutorials to get yourself started.
  15. Arcadia

True, but then again, most, if not all of the game's enemies are there because of the Arch...

True, but then again, most, if not all of the game's enemies are there because of the Arch Illager's doing. Still, I think the first phase is a bit dull
Back
Top Bottom