Recent content by archangel_enigma

1. archangel_enigma

Console weapons of 1.3

anymore weapons that console players are waiting for?
  2. archangel_enigma

Console Melee is too RNG based?

for me broken swords are the easiest thing to get i had so many extras that i had no idea what to do with them and i got a couple sickles fighting the reapers
  3. archangel_enigma

Console Moving forward with Terraria Console

sorry. your message didn't appear untill after i typed the message
  4. archangel_enigma

Console Whats your worst moment?

when the console terraria broke and when you put items in safes and joined your items were completely different i didnt know at the time so after days of farming and i finally got the crimson key mold just to log in the next day to see that its dirt(or something like that cant...
  5. archangel_enigma

Console Favorite Armor?

shroomite because it makes me feel like snake from MGS when i snipe enemys while invisible and do 600+ DMG
  6. archangel_enigma

guys pls no fighting;( lets just calm down and breath guys(and girls) pls
  7. archangel_enigma

Console Melee is too RNG based?

well this is an RNG game its not gonna give you all the weapons on a silver platter that justs ruin the adventuring part that and obtaining weapons there's a reason they gave all the endgame weapons a REALLY low drop chance and yes farming gets tedious and repetitive but that's the point just...
  8. archangel_enigma

Meeting your character

i would because i could get shroomite armor and he would bring me hundreds of platinum coins and me and him would best friends that and he could fly me around:D
  9. archangel_enigma

Meeting your character

if you could choose wether to meet your character that you created in real life would you or would you not? also why? (you can all post your answer if want too a few people already have dont be shy:D) also what pet would you bring into real life?(slime,skeletron mini A.K.A skelemini:happy:,etc)
  10. archangel_enigma

look both consoles are entitled to different things (graphics,games,etc)they both have their ups and downs but look guys ALL of you play your respective consoles to have fun, you play to be with people you like and to have fun with like everyone else now that said he only said that xbox is more...
  11. archangel_enigma

well its hard to state anything on the internet without SOMEONE (mostly everyone) taking it very seriously
  12. archangel_enigma

Console Shroomite or Titan?

the shroomite for the damage but stealth really only works if you stand still same for damage but its still a beast armor
  13. archangel_enigma

THE boss or Big boss whats your favorite. mines Big boss:)

THE boss or Big boss whats your favorite. mines Big boss:)
  14. archangel_enigma

look before a console war erupts PlayStation and Xbox are both good consoles and it just depends on what your friends play. now you have it on last gen console so it might not run the same as great on current gen but it runs perfectly fine on my ps4 and i do not know about xbox one but no...
  15. archangel_enigma

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

best news I've heard but doesn't beat a remastered castle crashers:D
Back
Top Bottom