Recent content by Archanhell

1. Archanhell

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Post-Hardmode Suggestions

Oh, didn't see this lol, haven't checked the forums in some time! Ty for the advice, I may change it when I have time, and change copper/silver by better ores
  2. Archanhell

NPCs & Enemies Bring in dragons!

Dragons sound pretty nice, maybe not ''mainstream dragons'', but some kind of epic-looking ones? Maybe an entire different race with a lore. (Or without lore, because this idea is surely for enemies, and not for bosses/mini-bosses) What I like most is the element-idea, I really like enemies...
  3. Archanhell

Ah, yes! Sorry, I don't have enough free time to make more endgame content, But I promise once I have the time, I'll share more ideas! I don't want to give a lot of stuff in a post because I would like a suggestion to have high chances of being added. The more, complex stuff one adds and writes...
  4. Archanhell

Dungeon Guardian is considered, at least for me, a Boss, so the necklace won't work. And seems like I forgot how to summon the Boss, I'm gonna update it and add a ''EDIT'' below. EDIT: Updated the Boss section, added How to Summon. Thanks Aa13873!
  5. Archanhell

Portfolio/Multi-Topic More Jojo references?

I give a Infinite/10 to this Suggestion, just because you have all the reason. We need more STANDOS in Terraria, maybe a different Summoner Armor which has as unique ability a STANDO summoning? I would really like to see more of those cool Guardians, and actually, I have a Post-Hardmode...
  6. Archanhell

Ayy Fortunately, my idea will don't include just loads of water :^) Once I have the time, I'll post the mini-biomes I have in mind, actually they are just a few. EDIT 1: Ok, so, so far I have Mini-Biomes, Items, Equipment and I'm working at Weapons. Be sure to comment feedback! EDIT 2: Finished...
  7. Archanhell

Hello everyone, this is my first thread and suggestion ever in the forums. I had this idea for some time, even though I haven't totally finished Terraria, I think there should be more post-hardmode content to do for players, therefore, I made this thread to show what I had in mind. Before...
  8. Archanhell

A Introduction, I suppose.

Hi everyone, I am Archanhell! So, I'm not gonna give a large introduction, going to make this short. I am Anime fan, you can suppose it by looking at my profile picture. I have seen a lot of anime, around 40 or more. I like the Action, Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres, and animes such as JoJo's...
  9. Archanhell

lol

lol
  10. Archanhell

Ty for the welcome!

Ty for the welcome!
  11. Archanhell

Nice! Some of my favorite animes are JoJo's and Fate series! I also like pretty much Bungou...

Nice! Some of my favorite animes are JoJo's and Fate series! I also like pretty much Bungou Stray Dogs, AoT and Knights of Sidonia!
  12. Archanhell

I like Anime (I've seen around 40+) and videogames too pretty much. (Genres like Indie Horror...

I like Anime (I've seen around 40+) and videogames too pretty much. (Genres like Indie Horror RPGs, and games like Terraria or Persona)
  13. Archanhell

I like Anime

I like Anime
  14. Archanhell

I like Anime, I've seen a lot, and I also like videogames pretty much, like Indie RPGs (And...

I like Anime, I've seen a lot, and I also like videogames pretty much, like Indie RPGs (And obviously, Terraria!)
Back
Top Bottom