Architect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (MMXT1) The intro stage is almost finished and I also changed Zero a little to make him even closer to the real game.
    Thanks for the like!
    Architect
    Architect
    I went back into the maps forum and liked a bunch of stuff on the first few pages. I used to not be a post liker. I'm pretty sure your Zelda map was the first custom map I ever played. :)
    (MMXT1): Finished building the central area of the base, building the intro stage now.
    (MMXT1): Zero will gain access to the next level when he beats the first boss and so forth. He gets abilities to help fight the next one.
    Architect
    Architect
    I got three Mario adventure maps you can try.
    Azu
    Azu
    Except it's not really Megaman if it is in a stage select format.
    I'd say wait for 1.3.1. The 6 Robot Masters could all hold gem keys, all 6 teleport you to Wily.
    Architect
    Architect
    I'll remodel the maverick hunter base when the gems come out. The base isn't big.
    I'm gonna lay down the first tiles for MMXT1 this weekend. I have a general idea of how I want 1 stage to look, and the main lobby.
    I have been outlining two Megaman adventure maps. It's still going to be a while before a tile is placed.
    Now I am 27. 27 is 3 to the third power. 3 triangles in the Triforce. One upsidedown triangle in the Triforce. I am now illuminati.
    Reactions: Fury and Kalifox
    Fury
    Fury
    Oh no. I knew there was something.
    ahamling27
    ahamling27
    I remember being 27, one of the best years of my life. It's also my lucky number, my old football number, and like you said, it has a great connection with the triforce, which comes from my favorite game series. :D
    Hey man, soooo how've you been? Whatcha working on?
    Architect
    Architect
    Nothing yet, but a custom Megaman map is probably the next thing I'm going to make.
    Architect
    Architect
    It's funny to look at the differences between the original and the most perfected map. I'm in good health so the maps are gonna keep coming. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom