Recent content by Are_Cuenty_Wotta

1. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Yea. And you found a perfect solution I must say. Its like there is actually three intended winners because edgy skulls doesnt count. But enough spiteful jokes from me. Overall im satisfied with the results. 2 out of 3 works I rooted for will be in the game. TV-head, sadly, wont. And I guess...
  2. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Many said that those who didnt make it should rather make a learning expirience out if it instead of being sad. So here are my conclusions and aftherthoughts: (Important remark: not everyone whos speech doesnt shine with rainbows and butterflies is salty crybaby. Google criticism. What I say...
  3. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

You have a point. How many vanity sets in the game have constant animations besides some cloak wiggling while walking? Dont remember any. And I kinda afraid many people gonna get dissapointed if they end up with vanity set that didnt match their expectaions in terms of animations and particle...
  4. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Good! It will be 10 pm at where I am when stream goes live. Decide you to run it six hours later and it would be deep night for me. Thanks 👍
  5. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

And its 10 am at my side already. So Ill probably be sleeping already when reveal comes. :confused:
  6. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

I Kinda wish there was a livestream review of all submissions with a quick comment from judges about each work and why it did or did not make it into the final pool.
  7. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Anyway, why be mad about someones subjective opinion whatever it may be? Remember — other people can only hurt you physicly. Other pains is your own creation.
  8. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Game Mechanics Additional slots row for armor

Right now there is 3 slots row for dyes, vanity and armour. Often vanity slots used as a quick change slots for armor you want to swap to and than there is no space for actual vanity. So my suggestion is simple - additional slots row for quick armor swapping. Or it could be implemented in any...
  9. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Yeah, and I gave the link. Did it becase I was unaware if RomanTheLie knows english to understand the rules. Clarified the post though.
  10. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Свою работу ты можешь выложить в теме по этой ссылке. Твой персонаж/костюм должны быть оригинальной, твоей собственной идеей. Взятые откуда то идеи нарушают правила, так как создают проблемы с авторскими правами.
  11. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Well, since I went sleeping and woke up, 2 guys posted tv-heads vanity. Both of them on page 189. And ive seen it before around 10 times or so. Not a big number by itself, but quite common within the creativity contest.
  12. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Unless you are ready to scan 3.6k submits its just better to put more input into your work to increase your chances. By far the most popular ideas is plague doctor, hazmat suit and astronaut. Ive also seen alot of tv-head suits and duck suits. I think devs will select one the most quality work...
  13. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Well, you got plenty of time to edit your work, its not against the rules.
  14. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

No. I Think devs should mention it in the rules because many people have submitted such idea unknowingly. And I dont judge them, devs only said they wont add changing outfit just somewhere here on the past thirty pages.
  15. Are_Cuenty_Wotta

Thank you for kind words! Appreciate it.

Thank you for kind words! Appreciate it.
Back
Top Bottom