Recent content by Arijasonyeah

1. Arijasonyeah

Comments and Suggestions for Adv. Map

Yes. You have to be fast. Unreasonably Fast.[color]
  2. Arijasonyeah

Yes you do need a new character. And there is a teleporter maze already.[color]
  3. Arijasonyeah

Hmm... Seems we got a FAKE profile on the loose... Or is it? It probably is. OR IS IT?

Hmm... Seems we got a FAKE profile on the loose... Or is it? It probably is. OR IS IT?
  4. Arijasonyeah

Four Words for ya. Beta. Testing. Me. Now. I'll die from stress if you don't let me. Would you...

Four Words for ya. Beta. Testing. Me. Now. I'll die from stress if you don't let me. Would you really want that blood on YOUR hands?
  5. Arijasonyeah

Come on, People! I need suggestions! Please!
  6. Arijasonyeah

The Terraria Forums is like a Not-Useless-Facebook with even more random things.

The Terraria Forums is like a Not-Useless-Facebook with even more random things.
  7. Arijasonyeah

[color=yellow]Well, there is a lot of posts that it has to do something with PHP. So... Idk[/color}

[color=yellow]Well, there is a lot of posts that it has to do something with PHP. So... Idk[/color}
  8. Arijasonyeah

Is Terraria coded on PHP? I just have a strange feeling it is...

Is Terraria coded on PHP? I just have a strange feeling it is...
  9. Arijasonyeah

Dude, I remember when your turtle Avatar was popular on the Interwebs. *A long time ago*

Dude, I remember when your turtle Avatar was popular on the Interwebs. *A long time ago*
  10. Arijasonyeah

oh Shet

oh Shet
  11. Arijasonyeah

I understand now why you said not to do any further research. *sits quietly and thinks about...

I understand now why you said not to do any further research. *sits quietly and thinks about what has been done*
  12. Arijasonyeah

Hey, I heard you liek confusion, so I put some :red: in your purple apple pie.

Hey, I heard you liek confusion, so I put some :red: in your purple apple pie.
  13. Arijasonyeah

Baconfry told me -Case Closed-

Baconfry told me -Case Closed-
  14. Arijasonyeah

yeah I know. but it's not my fault.

yeah I know. but it's not my fault.
  15. Arijasonyeah

You know, considering that i'm 13 years old, I Really shouldn't have searched "Wokada" on the...

You know, considering that i'm 13 years old, I Really shouldn't have searched "Wokada" on the Interwebs. Oh, and btw, I found a pic of your avatar being pulled back by an umbrella. Here's the Link: http://www.fotolog.com.br/circulo__anime/267000000000034212/
Back
Top Bottom